JK2 Content Thread

To submit possible content for the main site
Musashi
FoUster

JK2 Content Thread

Post by Musashi »

Any comments on the JK2 content here.Gramps, any news on the combos list?
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

The first guide is up (lightsabre guide).
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Good thinking with this new entire board. :D
gramps

Post by gramps »

yeah ive begun working on the saber and force combos, but if i tell you guys what the combos and stuff are, can you take the screenies for me to enhance my presentation? -- grounded. i would be much abliged. they are not necessary, but it would look cool.and i will have my section complete by the end of this weekend. :D
:{8):
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

No problem, me and GW are going to do all that on the weekend.Thanks.
gramps

Post by gramps »

you guys are?awesome! i really wanted to come, and ive been planning it for saturday and had it all written down on my calendar, and made notes for myself and everything, when my parents suprise me with that cute piece of news... :( but yeha, im making progress! :Dand if you could just send or post the pictures / demos i would be much abliged! we dont need a picture for every combo (unless you guys want one), so if you can just do the basic combos you think of, pushpull + bs, choke + kick, absorb + saber ( :D ) i would be happy.thanks again!
:{8):
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

We'll see what we can do.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

how about spawns movie on the front page, and after that a movie of me whooping spawns ass
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

how about spawns movie on the front page, and after that a movie of me whooping spawns assHow about me fighting you when your hungry? Then I can actually beat you! :oops: :lol: On a more serious note, I'm finished with the Force Powers list, so were pretty close to finishing on the written work part. As for the moves, when this weekend will we be recording? Saturday or Sunday is fine with me.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Just ate, bring it 8)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted