JK2 Content Thread

To submit possible content for the main site
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

lolMilk, I'll be going over these, so no worries. Gramps, thanks for your work.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

i can make a short movie how to kick tib to death
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

i can make a short movie how to kick tib to deathThat would be my new avatar if you did.
gramps

Post by gramps »

yeah just tell me what to edit and/or add! my work load just got dramatically lighter for the time being, and since i cant play any games im free to help! :Dooo can i have admin to postwizzle this stuff once it isnt in rough draft format?ive always just wanted to log into that little "Admin Go Here" Box. :D :D
:{8):
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Snape should have already or will be soon, updating the people's accounts who signed up for this. I believe Milk has had is already updatd, so yours may be already (although Milk has been having problems). You may as well give it a try for now.
gramps

Post by gramps »

*rubs hands excitedly*....unfortunately i am not yet an "admin."i tried. :reindeer:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Next time you're on I'll talk you through it Gramps. It uses a different account to your main one though...
gramps

Post by gramps »

Next time you're on I'll talk you through it Gramps. It uses a different account to your main one though...kk.and yes i get admin! :D limited!! :D
gramps

Post by gramps »

ok i got my admin powahs.... shjould i post that thing i wrote? or do i need to add more to it/revise it? :block:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

ok i got my admin powahs.... shjould i post that thing i wrote? or do i need to add more to it/revise it? :block:Spell check, then add away.