JK2 Content Thread

To submit possible content for the main site
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'll look through any content that has been added and fix any typo's I come across so don't worry about that.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Snape has no trust, he's checking in on our stuff! :oops:
HanK

Post by HanK »

He can check in on my "stuff" any time. And by stuff I mean genitals.
gramps

Post by gramps »

lol @ hank.and snape, you're doing the editing? sweetness.can i at least post it to have that awesome satisfaction of logging in as admin? :D i did once, but not posting anything just kind of made me back at 0.
:{8):
gramps

Post by gramps »

hey i have a suggestion.would you liek me to write a ctf strategy thing or something? including bunny hopping and bsing and all that jazz? i am still a ctfer at heart, and would love to write one. :D
gramps

Post by gramps »

hey snape / and or musashi, do you guys want me to post my article on the content thing? i checked today because snape made the announcement that it was updated, but mine wasnt on there.no biggie or anything, just wanted to see if you wanted me to do it! :D
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Go for it, don't forget to use the HTML. Also, feel free to write this CTF strategy guide.AFter these last two are posted, we can leave the JK2 section alone and you guys can do what you want.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I posted mine, but I'm curios if/when we are going to do the clip recordings of the moves and such. I was to believe it was going to be this passing weekend, but here it is Monday :P
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I posted mine, but I'm curios if/when we are going to do the clip recordings of the moves and such. I was to believe it was going to be this passing weekend, but here it is Monday :PShit, I forgot all about that!Umm, I don't think there's much need for them; lets just get on with everything else (especially since the other sections haven't been built upon quite as fase as this one).
gramps

Post by gramps »

well, i am going to be posting this behotch as we speak, and also i am going to begin working on the ctf tips soon, possibly wednesday afternoon once my big AP test is over.. :shock: also, i do plan on adding in the videos and screenshots to enhance my two contents on the february 25th, when im replaying. i have some cool concept shots i want to try! :D