JK2 Content Thread

To submit possible content for the main site
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

how about spawns movie on the front page, and after that a movie of me whooping spawns assHow about me fighting you when your hungry? Then I can actually beat you! :oops: :lol: On a more serious note, I'm finished with the Force Powers list, so were pretty close to finishing on the written work part. As for the moves, when this weekend will we be recording? Saturday or Sunday is fine with me.Actually, can we make it the weekend after? I have some things to deal with this weekend.
gramps

Post by gramps »

hey, in about 20ish minutes, i can post the rough draft (not musashi edited. :D ) of my saber + force combos.i just had a quick question... does it have to be saber and force? or force combinations alone? such as sprage?right now im just doing force + attack, but i dunno if sprage and stuff falls under guesswho's category or mine... :block:
:{8):
gramps

Post by gramps »

ok... here is what i have so far. if any of you can think of more combinations... or anything i need to add on (my spelling should be fine in it.) please post them. This seems a little light for combinations... but im not sure...post away with suggestions please! :D Force and Attack CombinationsSpeed + Rage + [Any Red Attack]: The combination of speed and rage will grant you the ability to do several things. First off, you will be able to run at a very fast pace, due in part to the speed, and the rage gives you an extra running pace bonus. Secondly, the rage, while draining your health, will allow you to do every move faster, so red stance is nearly as fast as yellow. Thirdly, you are a lot harder to target with any force abilities because of the speed you are moving, and the nullifying effect of the Rage. The Death from Above move works extremely well in this situation, because you lose the drawback of the couple of seconds on the ground with your saber. This combination takes practice to work with though, because you are losing rapid amounts of health. It is a great combination to use in the Free for All environment with a clustered amount of people, because it can quickly clear the area.Pull + Kick: A very powerful combination, that when used correctly can be used repeatedly over and over to keep inflicting 20 damage each “round” until your force pool is drained.Choke + Kick: In this instance, the dark force power choke is used to suspend a person in midair, but close enough to you so that you can still come forward and kick off of them dealing an easy 20 damage. A skilled player may inflict enough damage to have the opponent come to a critically low amount of health, but the chances of killing an opponent solely on this combination is tough indeed, unless they have insufficient health. This is a great tactic for the player who likes to “mess with” an adversary.Choke + Backslash: This combination is a tough trick to get used to, but once understood it is a great way to easily kill an opponent in a short amount of time. The first step in attempting this is to choke your opponent. Assuming that they do not break the choke, you angle your choke so that your opponent is directly in front of you, and simultaneously release the player, and throw him strait up in front of you. If done correctly, the player should not move forward or backwards towards you, but go straight up a bit, and be grasping his throat, unable to move. At this point, once you have completed the choke, and they are about to come back down to the ground, turn your back to the player and jump and backslash in the air. If done correctly the player should instantly die, or be severely wounded. Another variant of this is to let them hit the ground, but the split-second that they do hit backslash at them, while they are still paralyzed. The later may be easier to execute, but the timing is much more critical. Push + Backslash: One of the most powerful and annoying combinations in the game, this is an easy technique to rack up kills, and get rid of a pesky opponent without having to put up much of a fight. To do this, as an opponent is coming at you, aim your target hair right over them, and push them so that they fall on their back; paralyzed for about 5 good seconds. Once they are on their back, take your time to go up to them, get set up and backspin (angling down a bit) so that it nails them in the body. This combination is almost guaranteed to kill the opponent. Another variant is to first pull the opponent towards you, and then push them, followed with the backslash. The only difference for this is they may go further from you when you push, but if they are far away in the first place, the pull may be necessary. An additional variant for this trick is to do the double-handed backspin, which may be a second slower, but if you suspect they are at full shields, you may want to execute the combination this way.Push + Yellow Death from Above: This combination is the same as the previously mentioned, but instead of the backslash move being used, the Yellow Death from Above saber attack is. The primary advantage of this is that the yellow DFA is easy to pull of when they are immobile, and if you point your saber downward you can even inflict maximum damage by hitting them with all 3 “stages” of the DFA. It is a sure death if executed correctly.Push + Lightning: This simple combination can deal some brutal damage to the opponent, if your force pool is completely full. By first pushing the opponent, they are immobile for a good 5 seconds, in which you can keep directly lightning them. This move is not reliant for killing, but can deal a lot of damage.Push + Saber Throw: While this combination may be a bit unnecessary, it is a fun combination to perform, and a great way to humiliate your opponent. First push the opponent to the ground, rendering them immobile for 5 seconds. In those 5 seconds you have the opportunity to saber throw at their body at least 2-3 times if done correctly. Some damage may be dealt, but this is not a combination intended to kill the opponent.Mindtrick + Red Death from Above: A self explanatory move, that first renders you invisible to the opponent. By being invisible you can set up your position and saber perfectly so that you can hit the player exactly on the body for maximum damage. Once you have all of your angles adjusted, and have mind tricked the player, carry out the DFA. You may become visible for a split-second in midair, but surely not long enough for the opponent to move out of the way. This combination is great for stealth attack kills, and you can mix-and-match the Red DFA with any move of your choice. Another favorite is the double handed backslash.Protect + Red Death from Above: While some may argue that this is not a combination, the strong number of people that do this in the game lead it to be mentioned. In this attack, you first done on your protect shield. By doing so, you are reducing the damage that is dealt to you. The Red Death from Above is a move that leaves you vulnerable to a saber attack for a few seconds, after you are on the ground. The combination of the two reduces the amount of damage you will take if you are hit while at the end of a DFA.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

how about spawns movie on the front page, and after that a movie of me whooping spawns assHow about me fighting you when your hungry? Then I can actually beat you! :oops: :lol: On a more serious note, I'm finished with the Force Powers list, so were pretty close to finishing on the written work part. As for the moves, when this weekend will we be recording? Saturday or Sunday is fine with me.Actually, can we make it the weekend after? I have some things to deal with this weekend.Thats fine with me Muss. Whatever floats your boat.And Step, don't make me steal your food just so I can beat you! :twisted:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Gramps if you could do general force combos too, not with the attack; that'd be super! :D
gramps

Post by gramps »

Gramps if you could do general force combos too, not with the attack; that'd be super! :Dworking on it as we speak. :D
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Gramps if you could do general force combos too, not with the attack; that'd be super! :Dworking on it as we speak. :DDamn! You need my sex, boi!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Force CombinationsPush + Pull: This is a nice combo for the environment because it allows one to maximize their push. By pulling the opponent close to you, you then have a maximized push (a possible glitch) that goes a lot farther than the normal push would have. This is highly affective for pushing people to the ground, or for pushing them over the edge to get a kill off a building, or into no-man’s-land.Speed + Rage (Sprage): The combination of both speed and rage force powers with any attack to release an extremely fast, and powerful attack from any saber stance. This is highly affective in the Free for All environment with a lot of people.Rage + Drain: The thought behind this combination is to use the Drain to replenish the health that you lost for the drain, and allowing you (once your force pool is back in action) to repeat this combination over and over again, with shorter intervals between them.Push + Lightning: This simple combination can deal some brutal damage to the opponent, if your force pool is completely full. By first pushing the opponent, they are immobile for a good 5 seconds, in which you can keep directly lightning them. This move is not reliant for killing, but can deal a lot of damage.ok .. this is what i have compiled thus far... these are a bit harder to think of....can anyone think of anything else? -- and does absorb and protect work at the same time in this game? i know in jk3 it does.. but if not i dont want to write it. :D
Milk

Post by Milk »

Switch 'affective' with 'effective'. But other than that, looks good Gramps.Maybe you could put in a section on how gay force is overall. :P
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Milk

Post by Milk »

Rage + Drain: The thought behind this combination is to use the Drain to replenish the health that you lost for the drain, and allowing you (once your force pool is back in action) to repeat this combination over and over again, with shorter intervals between them. Do you mean use Drain to replenish health you lost for the rage?
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl: