The Kam And Gramps Talking Thread. Hi.

To discuss anything JKA related, any new downloads etc.
gramps

The Kam And Gramps Talking Thread. Hi.

Post by gramps »

hey babe.
:{8):
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

FoUgramps: ok im gonna roll outFoUgramps: but im gonna post in the jka thingFoU Kameleon: no you aintFoUgramps: just do itFoU Kameleon: you stayinFoU Kameleon: foFoUgramps: its all goodFoU Kameleon: fooFoUgramps: no im not leaving noob canon...FoUgramps: im posting!FoUgramps: just do it.FoUgramps: everyone will be like... omg that gramps guy and that loser kamFoUgramps: what loser facesFoU Kameleon: I'm not a loser face!FoUgramps: and then hank will make a funny jokeFoU Kameleon: I'm a steam skin making loser mouth!FoUgramps: and then tib will be like "well im old!"FoU Kameleon: but the rest is coolFoUgramps: and then snape will be like "guys settle down. goats are sexy"FoUgramps: and then desu will be like "omg mega-banned! im making a new cool banner for gramps!"FoUgramps: and then taco will be like" i cnta evne speeeelll!"FoUgramps: and then rayhova will be like "omg im back just for this!"FoUgramps: and then musashi will be like "holy crap! im british!"FoUgramps: and then sabrelock will be like "heres a funny pic i posted! im nbeed to post more!"FoUgramps: and then bane will be like "holy f my sister is hot. i admit it"FoUgramps: and then spyke will be like "omg!!! halo 2 ftw!!1'FoUgramps: and then milk will be like "i made a new ventrillo! and i use linux! gramps is hot!"FoUgramps: and then dai will be like "kam bend over! i need joo ass!"FoU Kameleon: lolFoU Kameleon: no!FoUgramps: and then jordy will be like "i love galaxies. my brother needs to post more. adn my gardening column is a beast"FoUgramps: and then bob will be like "poop"FoUgramps: and then eat more goats will be like " ive only posted twice! but im popular and gramps needs to meet me now because hes always watned to meet me!"FoU Kameleon: dudeFoU Kameleon: Eatmo is teh rawksFoUgramps: and then guesswho will be like "i need to buy a new game and play it. i think im mondo rich, and i need to give gramps my money"FoUgramps: and then evan will be like "church time babies!"FoUgramps: and then crazytom will be like "tom celek ftw! kam is hawt! midget dont touch me there!"FoUgramps: and then midget will be like "hi."FoUgramps: and then cypher will be like " i own. and HA! IM USING THE INTERNET! AFKFORCE!"FoU Kameleon: rant rant rant!FoUgramps: and then erb will be like" im smoking. surprise! =-O:-) "FoU Kameleon: dudeFoU Kameleon: dudeFoU Kameleon: dodeFoUgramps: and then miller will be like " i touched a guys butt in wrestling!"FoU Kameleon: LOLFoUgramps: and then gramps will be like " kameleon, why the fuck didnt you stop me earlier, im acting like a gaywad and im stopping now."FoUgramps: im back.FoU Kameleon: damnit!FoUgramps: that was my sister.FoU Kameleon: you ruined itFoUgramps: *rolls eyes*FoU Kameleon: liesFoU Kameleon: she doesnt know all our clanmatesFoUgramps: NEVAH!FoU Kameleon: its likeFoUgramps: LIKE HELL SHE DOESNT!FoUgramps: shes hotter than bane'sFoUgramps: er...FoU Kameleon: and then gramps will be like, "----"FoUgramps: :-)FoU Kameleon: and you quote everything you just saidFoU Kameleon: lolFoUgramps: LOL!!!!iFoUgramps: shouldve done that.FoUgramps: o wellFoUgramps: i ran out of steam.. but it's working now! i got it all downloaded!
gramps

Post by gramps »

dude. we rock.and snape was like "omg those two little punks..." :D
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Or we'll get hit in the face with the Ban-Hammer.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Ouch! No teeth!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Natural Born Griller lollercoaster
gramps