KNIGHT ONLINE IS BACK BEETCHES!!! and I<3 it

The new MMORPG doing the rounds, feel free to converse about KO here...
Serge
FoUster

KNIGHT ONLINE IS BACK BEETCHES!!! and I<3 it

Post by Serge »

well i looked at the FAQ of www.knightonlineworld.com and it is free for every one from there, lets decide on a server. =( i wish i could play with you over there toof but i cant pay, but i will be in the free american one. i cant wait to star up again!! i love this game.EDIT and im sticking with Karus b/c Karus OWNS!!!
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

pick a server quick fatty im downloading it now!!!
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

ok im playing on that server that starts with X......number 2......name is Naxos
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

go to fuckgaming.net and register. get kohack and actools...you thank me later lol
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

they dont work :shock:
gramps

Post by gramps »

maybe i shoudl look into this until im ungrounded... :idea:
:{8):
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Are you only grounded from SWG?Meh, Something tells me you are driving your parents nuts playing that.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Are you only grounded from SWG?Meh, Something tells me you are driving your parents nuts playing that.nope. apparently im grounded from anything with "star wars" in it. but then they freaked out because i was playing cs. iw as like... come on. this clearly isnt star wars.but yeah. i dont think they like SWG, especially since i like it so much. :roll:
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Are you only grounded from SWG?Meh, Something tells me you are driving your parents nuts playing that.nope. apparently im grounded from anything with "star wars" in it. but then they freaked out because i was playing cs. iw as like... come on. this clearly isnt star wars.but yeah. i dont think they like SWG, especially since i like it so much. :roll:OMG SO MUCH VIOLENCE IN SWG!Tell your parents to suck me.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Are you only grounded from SWG?Meh, Something tells me you are driving your parents nuts playing that.nope. apparently im grounded from anything with "star wars" in it. but then they freaked out because i was playing cs. iw as like... come on. this clearly isnt star wars.but yeah. i dont think they like SWG, especially since i like it so much. :roll:OMG SO MUCH VIOLENCE IN SWG!Tell your parents to suck me.word word. :( february 25th will not come soon enough!!! :D but, im keeping up (reading information and stuff on galaxies forums) so taht i dont fall completely behind. :D