Updates please.

To submit possible content for the main site
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Im the other on the MH crew :? and ill get my article up once i get snapetastic admin powers, then ill write my article. in like 15 min :idea:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

I have made Gramps, GW and Evan admins so far. Can someone give me a list of all members that still need admin status for content/articles?Jordy and Myself.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I need the One and Holy Power!!! So I may crush Hank!!! I mean...yea I need admin power pls.
HanK

Post by HanK »

I need the One and Holy Power!!! So I may crush Hank!!! You'd think I'd be oppossed to this, but I'm just too excited to see this One and Holy Power in action.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Snapey, have we decided that you basically can't use CSS at all in the section?
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

It would appear so. It looks like it will only accept basic HTML. :?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I definitely want to get the SWG updates going, but no one is responding to the thread, so, I may have to go about this individually. =/Not something I really want to do, but because we have many means of things...I kind of want to begin really recruiting people. We have a forum, vent server, members, etc.I don't know, we will see how things go.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
gramps

Post by gramps »

I definitely want to get the SWG updates going, but no one is responding to the thread, so, I may have to go about this individually. =/Not something I really want to do, but because we have many means of things...I kind of want to begin really recruiting people. We have a forum, vent server, members, etc.I don't know, we will see how things go.jordy, would you like me to write something about the new publish or something? or even about our guild? :D
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

That'd be fantastic, but even more then that, it'd be great if you could do this for me:http://www.fouclan.com/modules.php?name ... =8186Would be most obliged. As well, I'd like to get Bob to do it as well. Even Snape. Anyone, so it'll get the ball rolling, and people doing it...
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

That'd be fantastic, but even more then that, it'd be great if you could do this for me:http://www.fouclan.com/modules.php?name ... =8186Would be most obliged. As well, I'd like to get Bob to do it as well. Even Snape. Anyone, so it'll get the ball rolling, and people doing it...You keep SLAMMIN on my "laziness" yet we can't even do anything until we get the permissions to edit the site.