Updates please.

To submit possible content for the main site
Musashi
FoUster

Updates please.

Post by Musashi »

I'd really like to know how many of you are getting on with this stuff, so if the group leaders can gather what they have and tell me about it; that'd be swell!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I'll tackle the CoD one tomorrow, I've been so busy with school/work both which are full time....that I have not had a chance to even feed my cat. Hmmm....I wonder...maybe thats why he has been sucking at JK2 lately....cause hes straving.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

when i have time to right big ass reports like the days of school and get off work..ill give it a shot
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Ha ha, doing what I can, but it's tough when you're PARTNER doesn't respond to anything =pI will try and get some more going.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Ha ha, doing what I can, but it's tough when you're PARTNER doesn't respond to anything =pI will try and get some more going.ill kill you. I'll try to get my character profile done soon, which could mean anytime this week.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I have made Gramps, GW and Evan admins so far. Can someone give me a list of all members that still need admin status for content/articles?
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

me
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I've finished the Profile List for Monster Hunter and it's up on the site. OutLaw sent me a draft of his Weapons section, and it looked pretty good to me. I'm not sure how GW and Serge are going on their parts, but I think everything is going along smoothly so far. 8)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I've seen one of GW's content submissions. It was very... affective. :wink: Keep 'em coming chaps, this is coming along very nicely.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I've finished the Profile List for Monster Hunter and it's up on the site. OutLaw sent me a draft of his Weapons section, and it looked pretty good to me. I'm not sure how GW and Serge are going on their parts, but I think everything is going along smoothly so far. 8)Heh I didn't think I was part of the MH crew, but rather placed for the JK2 crew. If I am part of the MH crew I'd like to know what I need to do! :oops: :P As for my part on JK2, I'm still sort of figureing out the whole admin thing and where to put my info at. :lol: