Updates please.

To submit possible content for the main site
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

You can still prepare everything, ready for uploading; instead of waiting until you have the means to put it on the site and only then getting the work done.
gramps

Post by gramps »

jordy, i will start getting to work on my screenshot thing, and all of the specifications, adn give them your way.im hoping to invest in (ie. steal) photoshop sometime soon, so that way i can do a cool picture thing instead of paint... :D
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

You can still prepare everything, ready for uploading; instead of waiting until you have the means to put it on the site and only then getting the work done.Actually, I have been working on it. There's just no response from...anywhere. Makes it tough to get things done O_o
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I wasn't talking about you, dumbarse.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

You can still prepare everything, ready for uploading; instead of waiting until you have the means to put it on the site and only then getting the work done.I'm a slacker.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

You can still prepare everything, ready for uploading; instead of waiting until you have the means to put it on the site and only then getting the work done.I'm a slacker.Then don't bother coming back to work tomorrow! :wink:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

You can still prepare everything, ready for uploading; instead of waiting until you have the means to put it on the site and only then getting the work done.I'm a slacker.Then don't bother coming back to work tomorrow! :wink:And miss out on my paycheck and a lunch break? Never.
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

where is the cod thread? i need to make sure everyone knows which guns are for noobs and which guns are for pros
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Ok I've made several more admins for this, has anyone still not got admin access that is supposed to have and if so, for what section/game? New content is being added, thanks to those who have helped out so far. To those who haven't - pull your finger out!:whip: