Play

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

yeah just pick one, you'll see if it works if your browser shows your homepage :) but make sure you get a South Korean one..We should have more FoU & friends to play this, Dai get on too!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Unless they give me an exact copy of my dRO character or an equivalently good toon, then NEIN!!!1
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Unless they give me an exact copy of my dRO character or an equivalently good toon, then NEIN!!!1we are able to reach assassin cross 100+ within 1 day
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Unless they give me an exact copy of my dRO character or an equivalently good toon, then NEIN!!!1we are able to reach assassin cross 100+ within 1 dayOnly problem I have with these uberly-jacked-rates servers is that they're ok when I feel like messin' around, but the real pride comes in actually taking on uber hard mobs and having a CHALLENGE when doing it. How hard do you think Golden Bug is going to be if you're level 200? Meh, but I might do it anyway.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Unless they give me an exact copy of my dRO character or an equivalently good toon, then NEIN!!!1we are able to reach assassin cross 100+ within 1 dayOnly problem I have with these uberly-jacked-rates servers is that they're ok when I feel like messin' around, but the real pride comes in actually taking on uber hard mobs and having a CHALLENGE when doing it. How hard do you think Golden Bug is going to be if you're level 200? Meh, but I might do it anyway.im currently lvl 143 and lion is 182, but its getting a pain in the ass to level, we just level to reach 250, so we can beat people in PVP, this is more PVP based, im beating up all kinds of MVPs, but i need those to lvl... :)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I will play if Step will make me food.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

I will play if Step will make me food.ate it
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

yeah just pick one, you'll see if it works if your browser shows your homepage :) but make sure you get a South Korean one..We should have more FoU & friends to play this, Dai get on too!what do you click on? :?
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Step can you just put your data folder on here because im getting a bunch of errors. :D
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Step can you just put your data folder on here because im getting a bunch of errors. :Ddata folder is too big, just update sakray
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted