Play

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Why would anyone wanna play a 2D World of Warcraft or L2? Except for it being free. Hmmm I think I just answered my own question...
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Actually it's both, Taco, the character, item, and other sprites are 2D while the world is 3D. Plus it's fun. :)
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Why would anyone wanna play a 2D World of Warcraft or L2? Except for it being free. Hmmm I think I just answered my own question...World of Warcraft pales in comparison to Ragnarok Online. Get out of here, fag! :P
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

In 2003, a crack SWG unit was sent to JK2, by an FoU court, for a crime they didn't commit.These men promptly escaped from a maximum security Bespin prison, to the Ragnarok underground. Today, still wanted by the SWG players, they survive as soldiers of fortune.If you have a problem. If no one else can help, and if you can find them...maybe you can hire, the Ragnarok Online players.<Cue A-Team Theme>
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

ill look into this
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

I got it working Yay! its kind glitchy but it feels good to be back in RO. :D Question: How do you make the game screen bigger I forgot? :?
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

I get those crappy Palette errors again help plz..
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

update your RO and Sakray, with sakray u need to use a South Korean proxy (leave webbrowser open with the proxy active, then update, and as soon as it is done u can close the browser and remove the proxy)here to get south korean proxies:http://www.stayinvisible.com/index.pl/p ... fset=300to make the screen bigger, just go to Programs -> RO -> Setupmy ingame name is Gungrave, since the gay owner deleted my other chars
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

these Proxys which do I choose there are like a ton of them. :?