Half-Life 2 Content Thread

To submit possible content for the main site
Musashi
FoUster

Half-Life 2 Content Thread

Post by Musashi »

For those interested in a HL2 and mods section, pitch your ideas here. Then we'll sort something out.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

I have an idea:map layouts for CS:S and HL2 DM.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Totally. I love HL2 more than my penis.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Well... Like the other sections, we should have a little biography-ish section, saying what the persons Steam username is (also for friends list), what their name usually is in game, and which games they play. Then maybe that person could add a small preference or two about the game they play, maybe their favorite mod *cough cough*.I'm not quite sure on what more we should have, or how the layout should be, but I'll start it off.SteamID: FoUKamIn-game Name: KamGames: ----Half-Life 2 ----Half-Life 2 Deathmatch ----Counter-Strike: SourceFavorite Mod (so far): Garry'sModV#Other stuff:----HL2DM Favorite Team: Rebels----HL2DM Favorite Weapon: Crossbow----HL2DM Favorite Map: Any big map that's like a room in a house----Counter-Strike: Source Favorite Team: Counter Terrorists----Counter-Strike: Source Favorite Weapon: Clarion 5.56 (Burst)----Counter-Strike: Source Favorite Map: de_dust... To poon noobz.Maybe we could add a quote and a small icon of the spray, like those CS cartoons (AT Pro, Assassin, Dumbass, etc.)We could also have news on upcoming mods, like GW suggested (I forget where though).Uh... Our GarrysMod creations (after everything else).Oh, and maybe some special tactics or tips when playing (killing strategies, acrobatic moves).I can't think of anything else right now..
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

We should include tactics and pointers for all the maps for CSS and HL2DM, along with screenshots to help this idea. Also as bob was saying, a map layout would be helpful. I, myself, could gather all avaliable info on upcoming mods since I check about 50 mod webpages each day.
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

Well this idea pretty much went to hell.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Hell to breakfast.A good idea, still. What's stopping it from happening?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

I was hopping Mus would back to us about what all we need, we've already made our suggestions.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Half-Life 2 Game description.Profiles for poeple currently on Steam in FoU.Short list of the most interesting mods (not 50, more like 5-10 with descriptions and website links).Screenshots and stuff can be added to the screenshots section.Anything else can be added when these few things have been completed, chop-chop!
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

SteamID: BloodViper0999In-game Name: BloodViperGames: ----Half-Life 2 ----Half-Life 2 Deathmatch ----Garry's Mod ----Strider ModFavorite Mod (so far): Garry's ModOther stuff:----HL2DM Favorite Team: Rebels----HL2DM Favorite Weapon: RPG----HL2DM Favorite Map: Barney's Gulch----Garry's Mod Favorite Invention: The Noble Steed----Strider Mod Favorite Vehicle: Antlion Guard