New multimedia downloads

To submit possible content for the main site
gramps

Post by gramps »

Eek!A project is currently being put together. At the rate it is going, I would suspect it to be released around May/June.A teaser is going to be out pretty soon, though!All donations are welcome to Jordan Productions. At the moment, I have a five dollar budget, and one employee!hey! i'll be an employee! :D and we have to wait until the summer!?!?!?!?! omg!? :o
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Eek!A project is currently being put together. At the rate it is going, I would suspect it to be released around May/June.A teaser is going to be out pretty soon, though!All donations are welcome to Jordan Productions. At the moment, I have a five dollar budget, and one employee!hey! i'll be an employee! :D and we have to wait until the summer!?!?!?!?! omg!? :oI could use a hot-chocolate-boy. You know, some kid to run and get me a cup of hot-chocolate in between takes!No, seriously...I will need some casting help, and...deciding on whether I choose to, or not to follow through, I may even need voice actors!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Eek!A project is currently being put together. At the rate it is going, I would suspect it to be released around May/June.A teaser is going to be out pretty soon, though!All donations are welcome to Jordan Productions. At the moment, I have a five dollar budget, and one employee!hey! i'll be an employee! :D and we have to wait until the summer!?!?!?!?! omg!? :oI could use a hot-chocolate-boy. You know, some kid to run and get me a cup of hot-chocolate in between takes!No, seriously...I will need some casting help, and...deciding on whether I choose to, or not to follow through, I may even need voice actors!holy! is this an swg movie or seomthign1? im down!and heres the chocolate, master... :whip:
:{8):
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Is there any way to directly upload large files to the site? Also how much total webspace do we have?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I can set up temporary FTP access to a subdirectory on the site which you could then upload whatever you wanted into. We have a 2gb limit on here, which we have used about half of so far.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

couldnt u add all the wallpapers ive posted eh for halo 2 downloads :D
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

is it safe to dl things now?? lol