New multimedia downloads

To submit possible content for the main site
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

New multimedia downloads

Post by Snape »

I'm planning on adding a bunch of stuff to our downloads section. If you go check it out now you should be able to download all of Dreps songs (which are pretty damn good I must say), I also want to add any wallpapers, screensavers, skins, logos, Flash work etc. that was created by you zany FoUsters.So if you have anything at all, just zip 'em up and email them to snape@fouclan.com and I'll upload them as soon as I can. Thanks! :D
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

i just noticed theres two CoD folders in the download section, both with the same pictures
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

That's the screenshot section not the downloads section foo'!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

*hides face in shame*dreps songs are pretty cool though :)*edit*: i thought they were going to be alot more.... like the picture drep posted of himself when he was younger :lol:
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

DREP'S SONGS!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

I think that Guess should email his awesome HL2 videos that he made although I don't know how he could email them because of the size. :(
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I think that Guess should email his awesome HL2 videos that he made although I don't know how he could email them because of the size. :(His movies are all the same. If any of them, Time should be hosted.And, oh my gosh...I'm not at liberty to say, but...FoU needs to fully back a very special project coming to you this year!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

What you talkin' 'bout Jordy?
gramps

Post by gramps »

And, oh my gosh...I'm not at liberty to say, but...FoU needs to fully back a very special project coming to you this year!well now you have to you little weasel!we all want to know! :colors:
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Eek!A project is currently being put together. At the rate it is going, I would suspect it to be released around May/June.A teaser is going to be out pretty soon, though!All donations are welcome to Jordan Productions. At the moment, I have a five dollar budget, and one employee!