Lets start playing cod!!

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
jacen

Lets start playing cod!!

Post by jacen »

seriously, fo real, lets start playing again. Recently i started having more and more cravings to play cod. I already know that shad would play, but if anyone else would, i would really like to make an effort to start playing again. We only need 6 people to register a team with team warfare league. If we can also get someone to host a server on anotehr comp, we could have a server for practices. My dads comp might be able to run a server sometimes, but there are the complications of the router to get by first. First we need to just see if anyone wants to play. Me and shad are 2, we only need 4 more people who are willing before we can start. The second issue at hand would be a team name. We could go back with FSB, BTP, FoU, TLoD, FoE (Jordys favorite), or a new clan name. If you wanna play just sign up here. Once we get 6 or more people, I can register us with TWL. But everyone needs to start an account and have it for like 2 days or so before the team becomes official. Seriously, I want to do this shit again. I had a fucking blast last time and we will again if we can get this shit started!
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Milk

Post by Milk »

It's not that I mind playing, it's that I mind not having enough active poeple all the time and I dont want to buy the expansion unless we all do. It would be fun to play but CoD might have already had it's hayday.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

ill get this game and use max's cd key if you guys start playing again....and not for just a week either.....just making sure, but 2 ppl can use a CoD cd key right?
gramps

Post by gramps »

if someone can hook me up with the game, or lead me in the right direction of a copy that costs close to nothing, id be happy to play!acutally this sounds like fun if we can get some of the people to play, because ive been experimenting with counter strike, and i bet this is a lot more fun.im down!but we need a new and pimpin' name.im thinkin' one with bunnies in it.i do of course need to buy the game... :|
:{8):
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

its very different from CS gramps.....its WAY more realistic.....you should download the demos to see if you like it before you go out and buy the game...
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

true Dat.
gramps

Post by gramps »

its very different from CS gramps.....its WAY more realistic.....you should download the demos to see if you like it before you go out and buy the game...yeah i heard they fixed a lot of the things (intentionally im assumign) that made cs so gay. like, isnt it completely hax-proof? or am i mistaken... (is any game!?) :block:
:{8):
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

you guys are fools i play everyday. i prefer cod over wow. i still use TLoD weeesneakers. I play only HQ usually Dead Presidents servers or the Gamespy server or Gods of Myth
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

yeah i heard they fixed a lot of the things (intentionally im assumign) that made cs so gay. like, isnt it completely hax-proof? or am i mistaken... (is any game!?) :block:Are you talking the Original CS or CS: Source?
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Ill play again but I dont know about the expansion.