Lets start playing cod!!

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
gramps

Post by gramps »

ok here is the link for the game.....you'll have to register though...you'll get good speeds from there....http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041 ... ile=68then download the 1.02 update for it.....and install it after you install the game....http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041 ... file=78and btw, which servers do you guys play on....post an IP...hopefully its played on often and it saves xp.....o sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! ima start playin' this weekend! :D
:{8):
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Yeah, Enemy Territory is a pretty fun game, but then again, so is Call of Duty...Oh well, I like 'em both. Their great games! :P
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

ET > CoD play ET :D
jacen

Post by jacen »

so we're gonna be playing ET this time around? Is it agreed? I think the majority of us want to play ET but im polling this.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

yes ET for the win
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

70.85.42.85:27960thats the ip to the et server I usually play onthese guys are anything goes type of server so do whatever you want just don't piss off anyone with a |<DS>| tag or similar.yes ET has ladders and such...and I'm TOTALLY down to start up some competitions... Crashster, my roommate Zeal and I are UNSTOPPABLE on that game. You think i'm kidding, but belive me...As for CoD being better than ET it's like comparing apples to oranges...CoD has better effects and actual story line behind it. Notto mention it actually has a single player mode. Also more realistic damage...ET is more of a team play FPS. I perfer ET because of the fact that you have objectives to complete, your not just running around and killing.Both are pretty awsome games tho...
gramps

Post by gramps »

im all into team play, adn if there's good clan competition that can get us going together again that would be coo. :D and crash can play! ! !
:{8):
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

:D
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

oh and i play on this server called Pink Taco server or something....its the clan server for [DR]...66.28.238.11:22001its a great server and it saves xp....but they have a lot of custom maps on so you'll have to wait for them to download....