Lets start playing cod!!

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

but in ET you get cool stuff like the field ops, medics, soldiers and stuff!!! its not just about killing each other! lets play ET!11
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Guys,CoD is like a fish compared to ET. It can't leave water, and it stinks really, really bad.ET is like the alien. And ET eats Reeses Pieces, and those things are the best.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Guys,CoD is like a fish compared to ET. It can't leave water, and it stinks really, really bad.ET is like the alien. And ET eats Reeses Pieces, and those things are the best.so uh... Et ftw? :D
:{8):
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

ET is fun and all but CoD is the BEST WW2 FPS for the PC hands down!People like ET more just bacause its FREE :)
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

ET is fun and all but CoD is the BEST WW2 FPS for the PC hands down!People like ET more just bacause its FREE :)I pay for stuff, so that's not the reason!The team-play aspect of it is what really gets me. I'm the best engineer, and an okay medic!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

The team-play aspect of it is what really gets me.!Yeah, ET has better... Purpose-play.. And you have to work as a team to win.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

ET is fun and all but CoD is the BEST WW2 FPS for the PC hands down!People like ET more just bacause its FREE :)I pay for stuff, so that's not the reason!The team-play aspect of it is what really gets me. I'm the best engineer, and an okay medic!im the best medic!!!!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Direct me to a download for this...ET... :twisted:
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

omg ok hang on
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

ok here is the link for the game.....you'll have to register though...you'll get good speeds from there....http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041 ... ile=68then download the 1.02 update for it.....and install it after you install the game....http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041 ... file=78and btw, which servers do you guys play on....post an IP...hopefully its played on often and it saves xp.....