Lets start playing cod!!

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

:?ET is a standalone game.....and its free.....if you're talking about the expansion for CoD then that is not free.....Someone fill me in. Whats ET?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

:?ET is a standalone game.....and its free.....if you're talking about the expansion for CoD then that is not free.....Someone fill me in. Whats ET?Some bitch ass alien who tries to take over our planet by bonding with little boys and making them ill.Or Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.Take your pick. :wink:
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

:?ET is a standalone game.....and its free.....if you're talking about the expansion for CoD then that is not free.....Someone fill me in. Whats ET?Some bitch ass alien who tries to take over our planet by bonding with little boys and making them ill.Or Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.Take your pick. :wink:The first one sounds way more intimidating! I'll take #1 :twisted:
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

ET for the win!!!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

EheheheheheDo it! I still play that game a lot!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
gramps

Post by gramps »

:?ET is a standalone game.....and its free.....if you're talking about the expansion for CoD then that is not free.....Someone fill me in. Whats ET?Some bitch ass alien who tries to take over our planet by bonding with little boys and making them ill.Or Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.Take your pick. :wink: :wink:
:{8):
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

well lets stop talking about it and start playing!!
gramps

Post by gramps »

wait then, which one is everyone going to play, adn does this ET thing have an online ladder match? :block:
:{8):
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

dunno.... :? i think juggs may know
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

wow you guys suck. even though cod is full of annoying frustrating unblievable gay kills i still will never play any other game or expansion. well maybe an expansion one day but dont count on it.