FoU needs your artwork!

To submit possible content for the main site
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

FoU needs your artwork!

Post by Snape »

I'm sure most of you will have seen Musashi's superb comic strips in the FoU Media section of the site by now, there'll be more of those to come soon I believe!What I'm looking for now are wallpapers, logos, banners, comics etc. based on FoU which I can add to the media section. Banners will be used as theme headers if good enough. For any peeps making banners or logos, please include the following motto: 'Equality... Diversity... Insanity...'I'm attaching two of Des' comic strips he made a long time ago since I only have them on my work PC and need to add them to the site from home. Plus they kick ass and some of you might not have seen them yet. 8)
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

He he, Snapey!I am really tied down with about five other FoU multimedia projects, but I was talking to Bob about a SWG comic. I don't know if anyone has any interest in that. If they do...They should take that idea. Could be a lot of fun!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

This reminds me, i should get to work on that random banner generator in flash.I'll be doing that soon Snape, but I'll need your help before it's uploaded!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

'Equality... Diversity... Insanity...' Yay, new quote for a new Steam Skin! :shock:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Yay, new steam skin for steam!
gramps

Post by gramps »

He he, Snapey!I am really tied down with about five other FoU multimedia projects, but I was talking to Bob about a SWG comic. I don't know if anyone has any interest in that. If they do...They should take that idea. Could be a lot of fun!bitchin' idea about the galaxies comic, and i can get to work on an FoU bannah. :D
:{8):
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

i wish i wouldve kept all the comics I did - Im sure they are burnt on one of the HUNDREDS of cds I have laying around :)Nice to see them again though Snape!
gramps

Post by gramps »

hey, just food for thought, why dont we include all of the sigs (in desu's link under his banner) that he has made? :D
:{8):
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Des those are the only 2 you ever posted...
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Next thing you know it, fou has its own Comic book and then we Publish it and become millionaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!