Team Name

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
gramps

Post by gramps »

that's why i was thinking some <FoE> action because crash and possibly other {FT}'s (crash's friends. :D ) may be joining us? :block: and so yeah. ph yeah, here's a rough sketch bannah i did for FoE if we keep the name. i dont really like the banner that much though... something is missing... :? and my ingame name? hmmm. dunno. probably gramps. or shyguy.
:{8):
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

that's why i was thinking some <FoE> action because crash and possibly other {FT}'s (crash's friends. :D ) may be joining us? :block: and so yeah. ph yeah, here's a rough sketch bannah i did for FoE if we keep the name. i dont really like the banner that much though... something is missing... :? and my ingame name? hmmm. dunno. probably gramps. or shyguy.nah FT probably won't be joining us (they are gay and dont like good games :P).....gramps that banner is soo cool! can you make me a leet banner instead of the one with a chick in it....my name in it is Pie with the first letter orange and the last 2 white.....and maybe put a pie in it with a gun :o but make the pie smirking or grinning.....that background would be perfect for it!!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Crash I don't get it. Buts its awsome.Oh and so this isn't CoD? ET I mean...
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

Crash I don't get it. Buts its awsome.Oh and so this isn't CoD? ET I mean...dont get what? and yeah this is ET....
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Crash I don't get it. Buts its awsome.Oh and so this isn't CoD? ET I mean...dont get what? and yeah this is ET....Taco Are He Making Any Sense?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!