Hey!

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Yup, poor me... My ass is going to be sore.Don't feel sorry for him, Dai (though you will be the main one doing et) O_oHe's actually into that...and...monkeys. (was previously monkies, but Kamz0rz corrected me. A cookie for him, but what the heck, give me abreak, I've got a headache the size of GW's wallet...and I've been playing KOTOR for the last twenty hours.) :shock: But yeah...hm.KOTOR2?beat it last weekend.... doing darkside some time this week...
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Yup, poor me... My ass is going to be sore.Don't feel sorry for him, Dai (though you will be the main one doing et) O_oHe's actually into that...and...monkeys. (was previously monkies, but Kamz0rz corrected me. A cookie for him, but what the heck, give me abreak, I've got a headache the size of GW's wallet...and I've been playing KOTOR for the last twenty hours.) :shock: But yeah...hm.KOTOR2?beat it last weekend.... doing darkside some time this week...Stare into the subliminal for as long as you can. :towelie:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
gramps

Post by gramps »

I've got a headache the size of GW's wallet... :rofl: was i the only one who caught this?
:{8):
Darth Bob
FoUster

!

Post by Darth Bob »

I've got a headache the size of GW's wallet... :rofl: was i the only one who caught this?omg
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

WE MUST NOT BAN CHANTZ!QFE
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

When there's trouble, you know who to call.
ChantzThePantz

Post by ChantzThePantz »

Hey Jordan, I'm not in to monkeys... well ever since that fateful night where Ryu (inside joke, no one well understand) raped me repeatedly and i'm not in to ass raping that would just be too painful.
The one, the only, Chantz the Pantz!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

The guy on the left of your banner, by using /pizza!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Am I the only one that thinks this "/pizza" thing is already getting old? :?
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Am I the only one that thinks this "/pizza" thing is already getting old? :?Most likely.