Hey!

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
pieman

Post by pieman »

So.... I see no one knows me. Just like school, eh Jordan?He actually has friends? Cool, maybe you can clear this up. Did Jordan really fuck Samantha in the school gym after school last week, because he said he did?First, shut up, Chantz. You've never been here before, so shut it with the, 'no one knows me', crap.Second, he's not a friend. More like an annoyance I put up with.Third, who the heck is Samantha?! :shock:dont be alarmed but chantz suffers from lost puppy sindrome
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
pieman

Post by pieman »

Am I the only one that thinks this "/pizza" thing is already getting old? :?How is it getting old? When was it new?It's not really a joke, so much as it is sad. :shock:Yeah well every other post of Kam and Bob's consists of "/pizza" or "Everquest Pizza Supscription". :?Um...Well, all of your posts consist of, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"or, " :P "Or, some freakish combination of the two.:shrug: Sometimes, you can't be right. And sometimes, you don't want to be right...:cry:I can't remember the last time I used "WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!". Plus, how is " :P " annoying? [size=20:b49fb464f8](like this "/pizza" thing)[/size:b49fb464f8] :?I don't think I have to say. Everyone knows it in their heart. :Pso if i'm hungry then i type /pizza cool /PIZZA /PIZZA damn it not working eh jordan
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Press F10 for magic beans.Turn up your volume for more accuracy.Type /disco for cool music.Press Alt-F4 for secret pokemon.Hit esc for ejector seat.
gramps

Post by gramps »

control alt delete twice for h4x. :wink:
:{8):
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOR you can just leave the fucking site ok? AND DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON YOUR WAY OUT!
pieman

Post by pieman »

Press F10 for magic beans.Turn up your volume for more accuracy.Type /disco for cool music.Press Alt-F4 for secret pokemon.Hit esc for ejector seat.who told you of the magic beans :?: :?: :?: