Hey!

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Am I the only one that thinks this "/pizza" thing is already getting old? :?How is it getting old? When was it new?It's not really a joke, so much as it is sad. :shock:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
ChantzThePantz

Post by ChantzThePantz »

I have to agree with Jordan, it is sad. I mean how much of a loser do you look like when you can't get off your ass, pick up the phone and call Pizzahut. It is just sad...
The one, the only, Chantz the Pantz!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Am I the only one that thinks this "/pizza" thing is already getting old? :?How is it getting old? When was it new?It's not really a joke, so much as it is sad. :shock:Yeah well every other post of Kam and Bob's consists of "/pizza" or "Everquest Pizza Supscription". :?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Am I the only one that thinks this "/pizza" thing is already getting old? :?How is it getting old? When was it new?It's not really a joke, so much as it is sad. :shock:Yeah well every other post of Kam and Bob's consists of "/pizza" or "Everquest Pizza Supscription". :?Um...Well, all of your posts consist of, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"or, " :P "Or, some freakish combination of the two.:shrug: Sometimes, you can't be right. And sometimes, you don't want to be right...:cry:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Am I the only one that thinks this "/pizza" thing is already getting old? :?How is it getting old? When was it new?It's not really a joke, so much as it is sad. :shock:Yeah well every other post of Kam and Bob's consists of "/pizza" or "Everquest Pizza Supscription". :?Um...Well, all of your posts consist of, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"or, " :P "Or, some freakish combination of the two.:shrug: Sometimes, you can't be right. And sometimes, you don't want to be right...:cry:I can't remember the last time I used "WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!". Plus, how is " :P " annoying? [size=2:63cd16bc28](like this "/pizza" thing)[/size:63cd16bc28] :?
gramps

Post by gramps »

actually, every one of bob's posts have it.his banner is the pizza ad. :D
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Am I the only one that thinks this "/pizza" thing is already getting old? :?How is it getting old? When was it new?It's not really a joke, so much as it is sad. :shock:Yeah well every other post of Kam and Bob's consists of "/pizza" or "Everquest Pizza Supscription". :?Um...Well, all of your posts consist of, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"or, " :P "Or, some freakish combination of the two.:shrug: Sometimes, you can't be right. And sometimes, you don't want to be right...:cry:I can't remember the last time I used "WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!". Plus, how is " :P " annoying? [size=20:157bc5fd1e](like this "/pizza" thing)[/size:157bc5fd1e] :?I don't think I have to say. Everyone knows it in their heart. :P
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

I think, besides this post, that I've only ever said "/pizza" or referred to it in one or two posts... Fool.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

actually, every one of bob's posts have it.his banner is the pizza ad. :DIt seems gramps is the only one with a brain, or at least until he took drugs.
gramps

Post by gramps »

:wink:
:{8):