Any official news or announcements needed to be made
jacen

Post by jacen »

<3orgy time
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Goats you have 48 hours to work your way up the minor leagues or you're not gonna be pitching anymore.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Quiet, you!He's just upset cos the you wear the same size water skis as him.He'll get over it, just type, '/pizza Bob'
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I dunno...I mean EverQuest is set back in the Middle Ages, they did not have Pizza back then and the I think the gamers are gonna wanna stay true to the game and order some Boar meat instead. So...they should have made...a.../boar One.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Nice to meet you goats! :shock: :D :shock:
[banner]
[/banner]
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I dunno...I mean EverQuest is set back in the Middle Ages, they did not have Pizza back then and the I think the gamers are gonna wanna stay true to the game and order some Boar meat instead. So...they should have made...a.../boar One.Everquest sent the health movement back fifteen years.Or, the birth rates for the next fifty or so. You decide.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Digital

Post by Digital »

Goats!! Whats up. Last time I talked to you I was'nt a Fouster. Welcome back.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Goats!! Whats up. Last time I talked to you I was'nt a Fouster. Welcome back.Taco-itis has struck yet again. Is there no end to the spread of this malicious disease? I say we burn the source at the stake.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
gramps

Post by gramps »

maybe snape could provide like some button at the end of our posts for spell check? :D or we could crack open the ol' dictionary...
:{8):