Post by Zaphinkhiel »

at least pain killer is still alive :shock:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

at least pain killer is still alive :shock:but for how long??? :shock:
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

not for long i guess :? ..........nah im mostly playing Cs 1.6 and i also tried to play a bit jk2 in the last days but i noticed that the reasons why i quit are still alive...=too many asses are ruining jk2 and its not fun anymore....... dot whoring!
gramps

Post by gramps »

not for long i guess :? ..........nah im mostly playing Cs 1.6 and i also tried to play a bit jk2 in the last days but i noticed that the reasons why i quit are still alive...=too many asses are ruining jk2 and its not fun anymore....... dot whoring!you're leaving us1?bye bro, tkae care! stop by sometime! :D
:{8):
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

not for long i guess :? ..........nah im mostly playing Cs 1.6 and i also tried to play a bit jk2 in the last days but i noticed that the reasons why i quit are still alive...=too many asses are ruining jk2 and its not fun anymore....... dot whoring!you're leaving us1?bye bro, tkae care! stop by sometime! :Dnooooo who am i gonna noob with zyrac now :x no wait zyrac hasnt been seen since forever too...andi just stop by once a few for 5 mins or less >.>
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Bye painy poo!!! now back on track.. WOO HOOOOOOOOOPLELS<ESLLOOO!!!!!!! *kisses everyone*
[banner]
[/banner]
Mania

Post by Mania »

gratz, thats huge..!
/Mania
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Who gives a flying falcon......Give me your posts, ALL of them!Not until you give me your Banners! ALL of them!