Petition to save Board from Graveyard!

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

o_O
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

You do realise your forum title has been 'Lord of the Gays' for a good month now? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

You do realise your forum title has been 'Lord of the Gays' for a good month now? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:I hope you get herpes.And I like my title. It makes me stand out... err...
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

like we cant spam this up in the graveyard just like now :roll:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
gramps

Post by gramps »

like we cant spam this up in the graveyard just like now :roll:but it won't be the same dangit!it won't be the same!and came on laddies! we need 300 signatures! :D
:{8):
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

like we cant spam this up in the graveyard just like now :roll:I just went to your forums for the first time last night, and theres someone using my name. Scandal!
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

yeah it's like the 3rd bane i saw in jk2... i was confused the first time :?
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Bane, I beat up that false Bane many times and I always bring it up how he can't find an orginal name and that he is a huge tool and he should have died on the Titanic.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

"s/ing"
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

and came on laddies! we need 300 signatures!