Petition to save Board from Graveyard!

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
gramps

Post by gramps »

yeah i see that bane cat as well.i always tell him to be more original, and he's like : "TACOOOO I HATE YUO!"but bane, you should woop his ass and be like : "IM THE ORIG!" :D
:{8):
Miller

Post by Miller »

How bout this...We all throw Snape off the cliff. :twisted: Problem solved. ;)
Waaaa I don\\\'t know how to upload picture for my avatar :(
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

yeah i see that bane cat as well.i always tell him to be more original, and he's like : "TACOOOO I HATE YUO!"but bane, you should woop his ass and be like : "IM THE ORIG!" :DI thought you called me an oger..Ya, the problem is that he would prolly rape me in JK2, seeing how I havnt played it in ages, and then he'd be like "OMG I PWN YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME BEFORE I OWN YUO AGAIN!" and I'd be like "No" and then he'd start all over again, and then I would call him a Nazi and pretend I'm a girl and have cyber love with him untill he changed it. OR, I'll just let it float and wait for him to die like every other person on JK2 :)
gramps

Post by gramps »

i was thinking more along the lines of a "verbal rapeage." :wink:
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

talked with the other bane on vent one or 2 times, he aint that bad actually, but there was a damn bane plague once and he's one of the leftovers of that :P
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

*sniff* I'm so popular...
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

/sign
ChantzThePantz

Post by ChantzThePantz »

/sign
The one, the only, Chantz the Pantz!
gramps

Post by gramps »

*sniff* I'm so popular...they all just wanted to be like their favorite lord of the gays hero! :D