Here I Come

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Outlaw
FoUster

Here I Come

Post by Outlaw »

well the 29th of this Month is my b-day and all im asking for is money, and with that money i will be buying World of Warcraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET READY FOR ME BEETCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Good Stuff. Goood Stuff.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

It should be, your the one who inspired me to get it! :D
jacen

Post by jacen »

playing a mage on destro is hard for me cause im so used to running up to stuff and killing it. With mage you have to stand way far away and you cant tank for half a shit. I died like 10 times yesterday. grr :(
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

jacen, take it from me, a mage.i couldnt b happier with my mage. i have mana shield which is a spell u will get later which absorbs damage, so we actually are alright at tanking. also, i dont know if im just awesome at setting my guy up, by it takes me 3 fireballs and a fire blast and i kill something 2 lvls above me (non-elite) i only have one thing that annoys me, since mage does the most damage, we often get the aggro, so be ready with frost nova or mana shield :D and gratz outlawmessage me for help any of u, im Hizara
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

what server will you all be on?
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Destromath.Just join that one and don't ask again. :D
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Destromath.Just join that one and don't ask again. :Dand on the 10th day, god got drunk and accidentally created taci.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

jacen, take it from me, a mage.i couldnt b happier with my mage. i have mana shield which is a spell u will get later which absorbs damage, so we actually are alright at tanking. also, i dont know if im just awesome at setting my guy up, by it takes me 3 fireballs and a fire blast and i kill something 2 lvls above me (non-elite) i only have one thing that annoys me, since mage does the most damage, we often get the aggro, so be ready with frost nova or mana shield :D and gratz outlawmessage me for help any of u, im HizaraWhat talent build are you? Well, it really depends I guess....Fire/Arcane is more soloing whereas Frost/Arcane is better for Raids in my opinion. Oh, and mage is 2nd in DPS. The title would have to go to rogues....
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

hmmmmm one mage's spell that id like to have...improved arcane explosion :roll: :roll: :roll:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph