Snape: Gone To Japan!

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Depends on where he is in...in Japan. I hope he's not in Shinjuku :oops: And he better not be in my Yoyogi Park!Heh... I did go to Shinjuku last week as it happens, and took a walk through Yoyogi Park. I mean c'mon, with a name like that who wouldn't? Shinjuku and Shibuya are like the freak capitals of Japan where all the nutbars dress up like game characters and fricking pokemon characters[/b[ (sure I saw Taco there). I didn't get any pictures though cos my camera battery died that day.So...they-they liked your costume?Better than your use of BBCode! :naughty:
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I'll be Cypher.*goes AFK*That made me laugh evan :lol:In my department, that's illegal! :shock:Since when!?!?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Depends on where he is in...in Japan. I hope he's not in Shinjuku :oops: And he better not be in my Yoyogi Park!Heh... I did go to Shinjuku last week as it happens, and took a walk through Yoyogi Park. I mean c'mon, with a name like that who wouldn't? Shinjuku and Shibuya are like the freak capitals of Japan where all the nutbars dress up like game characters and fricking pokemon characters[/b[ (sure I saw Taco there). I didn't get any pictures though cos my camera battery died that day.So...they-they liked your costume?Better than your use of BBCode! :naughty:Bite me! It was six in the morning!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

Depends on where he is in...in Japan. I hope he's not in Shinjuku :oops: And he better not be in my Yoyogi Park!Heh... I did go to Shinjuku last week as it happens, and took a walk through Yoyogi Park. I mean c'mon, with a name like that who wouldn't? Shinjuku and Shibuya are like the freak capitals of Japan where all the nutbars dress up like game characters and fricking pokemon characters (sure I saw Taco there). I didn't get any pictures though cos my camera battery died that day.Aww, you didn't go on Saturday, did you?