JKA has a slight chance? Forcemod!?

To discuss anything JKA related, any new downloads etc.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Yeah i got forcemod.. Why the fuck else would i be playing this shitty game? lol.. Im searching for a glimmer of hope.. in that.. I might find a fun game..Also, remember that mod luken was talking about awhile back? Has anybody actually tried it or whatever?
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Hmmm, not sure which mod the guy was talking about, but that also sounds interesting. Anywho, have you tried the mod out yet? What were your likes and the such of it? Dislikes? I'd like a little encouragment for some other FoUsters to get this!As far as a few maps yous hould get, I'll try to list a few off the top of my head.Jedi's HomeScum's and Wampa'sAnchorhead slumsNaboo HillsThats like the main map's server use, there might be one or two I missed but that should be the main few. As far as the version, make sure you have the patch for it!
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

groovy, well I'll get them and.. I dont really know what i like yet, Its different.. i like that.. lol
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I'd play. If I had the game! :x
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

groovy, well I'll get them and.. I dont really know what i like yet, Its different.. i like that.. lollol I think you'll probabally like the Mandolarian the best. Hes basically Bobba Fett (or the likes) with the Jetpack and all, dual pistols, and an e11 carbine. He also can use the flamethrower on his wrists, sort of the same way you use force lightning. If you hold crouch in the air while aiming at someone, you'll see a red rectile. Hit E and it shoots a missle at them! It's really fun!
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I just tried reinstalling JKA, didn't think it would work b/c I thought my disc one was messed up. But it did work, it turns out that I do have them labeled backwards thoug O_o and now I'm off to get the mod and go play.