Screenies

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I like how out of all of those, there's only 1 of me actually beating Shad... :lol:
Ender

Post by Ender »

i actually played jk2 last night though nobody was on pretty fun though, except this guy named tibby in one of the jotr servers dont know if it was tib though
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

whatlefuck are you guys playing on small screensoh and ender, that was the old man tibby lol
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Digital

Post by Digital »

whatlefuck are you guys playing on small screensYeah, I have it minimized like that so I can do other stuff.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

whatlefuck are you guys playing on small screensYeah, I have it minimized like that so I can do other stuff.I'm always in window mode (means i can do other things, and simply because my screen goes all weird if i go full screen..) but mine runs on 1152 x 864...
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

tiberius

Post by tiberius »

ya....i remember owning some dorky fake called fou ender last nite...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
gramps

Post by gramps »

dudes holy! so jk2 again? rofl.and shadow = teh god of double handies. :D
:{8):
Digital

Post by Digital »

whatlefuck are you guys playing on small screensYeah, I have it minimized like that so I can do other stuff.I'm always in window mode (means i can do other things, and simply because my screen goes all weird if i go full screen..) but mine runs on 1152 x 864...I run mine 640x480 cause if i run it any bigger other stuff gets in the way while im playin. Like someone always sending me a msn messege while im playin to kill me. *cough*cough YOU :)
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

That was a fun night owning TIBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahaha snape is right I am determined to kill!!!1 ahahahahah
LukeN

Post by LukeN »

hmmm.
The Second Canuck