PLz for 1 week

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
TruVpoweR

PLz for 1 week

Post by TruVpoweR »

turn the force lvl down like clanmage had thers and gamers and ORsthis is getting gay and out of hand im so sick of hearing about rage and pro and how gay they are if you turn the force lvl we wont have theses fights we never had any one bitching about this is clanmage ther was no fighing or any bitching
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

TURN FORCE OFF!!!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Just the level that TruV recommened, not no force at all! It would be like taking the N out of Nice and putting a L infont and that would spell Lice, and Lice are not good. Just like No Force, I rest my case.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

It's only because you guys wont beable to pull to get your kills.
TruVpoweR

Post by TruVpoweR »

yes thats why im telling to put it lower they can't have the 2 of then its pull or push if they put all ther points into then they well have no saber def so you can just hit then and ther we be no blocking
TruVpoweR

Post by TruVpoweR »

and mus what the hell are you bitching about force you pull to and saber throw take your saber throw into OR i give you 10 sec and you well be banned
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

for once, TruV is right, they ban a lot of ppl who do saber throw crap, but, for once, mus is right, i say no force cause thats the only way 80% of the ppl in there kill me.
Cryptic Moon

Post by Cryptic Moon »

i agree with mus and anu take off force
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

NO! ... you cant! ... i hate no force ... mabey turn the regen a little lower or somethingbut dont kill force all together
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

and mus what the hell are you bitching about force you pull to and saber throw take your saber throw into OR i give you 10 sec and you well be bannedDude, I was already banned in there for going in with an {FoU} tag.And I don't whore with force like the rest of you, I'll use pull; but most the time only kick a person when they're down, to take life instead of a kill. I do admin I'll pull and kill, but that's just one technique I'll use to make a kill. It's no fun just pulling all of the time, where's the variation and skill in that?