CTF Tournament

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Phaze

CTF Tournament

Post by Phaze »

The 'Duel Tournament' is coming to a close! With the help of some of the greatest individuals out there in the e-community [OR] was able to make the best of such a huge tournament. With OVER 30 duelist and over 10 participating clans... this proved to be most successful. Carefully planned out the tourney referees were able to record EVERY round of EVERY duel, so as to please the public and keep them posted. We give thanks to all those who have participated so far! We hope the community will keep their eyes on the last two fighters as they battle for the [OR] Duel Tournament Champion title! GL to [O] Blaze [R] GL to CoS # FeroxFor information on 'Duel Tournament' demos, matches, etc, etc. check forums @ http://www.macespace.com/modules.php?na ... wforum&f=5 For 'The Final Word Tournament: Duel Tournament” Brackets check @ http://www.macespace.com/FinalFullBracket.htm On another note, 'The Final Word Tournament: CTF Tournament’ has revealed itself and will continue to do so during the next couple of weeks. As always ideas are being taken into consideration. Rules and regulations are already underway and, of course, there're more on the way. ALL ARE INVITED! So get your teams and friends ready... this tournament will definitely be one to keep track of. For information on the 'CTF Tournament' check @ http://www.macespace.com/modules.php?na ... wforum&f=4
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

So..I remember that i signed up last time for a tournament, tho i never even played lol i got lost somewhere, and what's this another tournament, anyway, this ones up to Snape to decide if we participate, tho many fousters hardly play, who knows..Oh and phaze, do something about the restricted user area forum thing, make it public to visitors, i dont feel like signing up for a whole forum just to see a thread.
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

mabey this will get fousters to start playing again. :? :?:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Thanks for the invite Thuggy, I'll talk it through with my guys and get back to you. :D Oh yeah, Sange going out first round of that duel tourney = awesomeness.
gramps

Post by gramps »

sounds very interesting! thanks for including us bro! :band: :pimp2:
:{8):
Phaze

Post by Phaze »

NP fellas. As for joining and forum issues... I can't do anything about the forums what you saw is what you got, sry. To join you don't need to be with a clan- read up on how this works. To sum it up: there can be mixed teams (you can setup a team with solo players, other clans, etc.) www.MaceSpace.com - For info!
gramps

Post by gramps »

ahhh very interesting! and there seems to be some interest in FoU about competing Thug, so you can probably count us in. :D
:{8):
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Too bad I missed that Duel Tourney.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Yeah we have quite a few people interested in this one Thuggie, if you could let us know the details when you have them like number of players per team, force settings etc. that'd be just dandy.<3
Phaze

Post by Phaze »

Team rules and regulations… coming soon. Keep yourselves posted @ http://www.macespace.com/modules.php?na ... ouncements are still being distributed throughout the JK2 e-community (other clan forums, sites, etc.). Bear with us and when the team threads go up… POST UP! That means anyone and everyone INTERESTED must sign-up to MaceSpace forums. *IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE-YOU-HAVE TO COME AND REQUEST AN INVITATION FOR YOU OR YOUR TEAM—WE’RE NOT GONNA GO AROUND LOOKING AROUND FOR ANYONE SPECIFIC… TO US NO ONE IS MORE SPECIAL THAN THE NEXT AND WE WILL NOT WASTE OUR TIME BEGGING YOU TO JOIN UP… THE SPOTS WILL FILL UP WHETHER YOU DECIDE TO JOIN OR NOT (i.e. - Duel Tournament)*[size=6:a6f333d33e]^directed at everyone in the e-community… not any specific personnel[/size:a6f333d33e]