"the flood"

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Oh wait this thread isn't about Halo's "flood."*scurries off*
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

If you update to 1.04 there is still tons of players.. And there really isnt many hackers in Jk2 1.02.. Most of them are scripters or Using wall hack cheats.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Jk2 is not what it used to be. There is no longer this atmosphere, no more of that 'special feeling' you used to get when you played. I wish it could be just like before. Personnally, i tried jka and the only think i liked about it is the vehicles. The rest is like in 1.04: gay. But i really enjoy the whole vehicle thing.gRamps, i'll be checking for a jk4 bro. As soon as i get news, i'll get back at ya :wink:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

the reason no one plays jk2 1.02 is because the new cd comes with the update so new players can't join 1.02. unless you do some work. i agree about the atmospher it has changed and you don't get the same feeling from the game. The sense of community isn't in the game with the new players like it was when the game was new. as for jk4 i dont hold out much hope for it if they continue with their 1.04 rules. they need to completely revamp the force use from square one. thats my two sense.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

i agree about the atmospher it has changed and you don't get the same feeling from the game.sense.Tibby hunting still gives you that good old feeling, like waxing a neighbor.
[banner]
[/banner]