FTW!

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ya well me and Bob pride ourselfs on our post counts.Infact....I get this a lot from the ladies....."Oh Taco, your high post count is sooo sexy, do you think I could give u a BJ while you post?"As you see Erb...your theory is faulty.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I'm just going for the one way up top, the others are just eyecandy.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

I don't get the results that Taco seems to, but come on, I so stopped making a big deal out of my posts 1500 ago.Look at Hank Aaron, he forever will be associated with the nubmer 755, so do they just say "let's stop tracking home runs now" no of course not because otherwise Hank Aaron would just be another washed up car salesman.Oh and the Japanese schoolgirl sure has some severe focus, not even breaking a smile.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

"Oh Taco, your high post count is sooo sexy, do you think I could give u a BJ while you post?"Ahahaha! Taco's list of groceries.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I have most posts! :cry:
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

''Dear God, I wish for Zippo to be eternally stuck at 999 posts, so that he never reaches his goal, which seems to be 1000 posts. Please hear my prayer, and make Zippo suffer.''Yes please one of the admins make it so zippo is on 999 for the rest of his life . PLEASE????????????????????
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Tibby or Snape could easily change anybodys post count to whatever they want. Personally I dont give a guff.. Just thought i would be phunny.Oh and taco, I dont need an excuse for women to suck me off.. They just line up and do it. But if thats what you gotta do to stay straight the go for eet!
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

I have most posts! :cry:yes in the ghey category................ :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

I don't get the results that Taco seems to, but come on, I so stopped making a big deal out of my posts 1500 ago.Look at Hank Aaron, he forever will be associated with the nubmer 755, so do they just say "let's stop tracking home runs now" no of course not because otherwise Hank Aaron would just be another washed up car salesman.Oh and the Japanese schoolgirl sure has some severe focus, not even breaking a smile.OMG, fuck, we had a phy ed biast quiz for baseball players and the winner didn't have to condion the next day and I wouldn't have to if I WOULD OF KNOW HOW MANY HOME RUNS HNAK AARON HAD IN HIS CAREER, FUCK, RED THE FORUMS MEEEEEEE, READ THEM.............3 miles
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

What the hell did you just say?