June 11th I will be moving, so

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
DesuMacchi

June 11th I will be moving, so

Post by DesuMacchi »

The WoW server and myself won't be online until I get everything transfered and up and running. more than likely it will be off all that weekend and maybe a couple days of that week. They said it should be a few days to get a d00d over and turn the shiot on.So enjoy the peace and quite while you can and for those that play WoW on my server, enjoy what is called life for those few days, kiss your wife/girfriend/boyfriend <--(toofy) for a change.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

FREEDOM!!!Toofy - "Damn, but why do these rouges play like girls?"Bane - "I know"Toofy - "Why?"Bane - "You play like a girl"Toofy - "SIFSAJGAJJ"Oh and good luck with the moving and schit ya ok danke. When I made my move from Malaysia to Austria, they stole my new "nice" shoes, and my pimp ass sandles. WHY THE SHOES YOU COMMIE BASTARDS!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Get that shiot turned on!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Milk

Post by Milk »

Totally innapropriate place to ask this. How many people play on the server?
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

im goin out of town on the 11th. ill have a laptop but it really isnt too well on MMO's...
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

im goin out of town on the 11th. ill have a laptop but it really isnt too well on MMO's...Well, we were talking about Des, but way to mention yourself. :roll:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

we'll miss you desuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: now that he's leaven time for the naked girls and the Jager.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

*sob* that might be the lonliest weekend of my life...If I wasn't going to be in camp! I'll still miss you Des. Good luck with the move! :D
[banner]
[/banner]
GoldToofHustla

Re: June 11th I will be moving, so

Post by GoldToofHustla »

The WoW server and myself won't be online until I get everything transfered and up and running. more than likely it will be off all that weekend and maybe a couple days of that week. They said it should be a few days to get a d00d over and turn the shiot on.So enjoy the peace and quite while you can and for those that play WoW on my server, enjoy what is called life for those few days, kiss your wife/girfriend/boyfriend <--(toofy) for a change.FUCK YOU WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahaha if you move how you gonna get your shirt biatch!? Have fun...moving sucks balls.PS America...FUCK YEAH!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

wheres chris, lets go spam lol good old times
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted