how i join this clan!

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Ru talkin' 'bout me?Ru? RU!?! RU!?!?!?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
B0ne_Thrasher

Post by B0ne_Thrasher »

get in line to join, aka this is sleazy spice teh pwnage jedi from radient tht owned psychos face along with the other a team nub cakes, love!, jp i havent talked to psycho or knves in a long time, though knives was kinda scary when he came on my vent...=) :oops:
NULL
Feldspar

Post by Feldspar »

Long line unless you have serious $ or will drive to do sexual favors for the upper clansmen ;)
Feldspar
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Long line unless you have serious $ or will drive to do sexual favors for the upper clansmen ;):shifty:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Another lesser-known way of getting into FoU is to challenge an existing member to a round of roshambo. To those who don't know, roshambo is when someone kicks you in the nuts as hard as they can, then you kick them in the nuts as hard as you can. The cycle continues until someone falls. Last one standing gets the spot in FoU.Of course, no FoU member has ever lost a match of roshambo because as we all know; FoU members have no balls. Except Jaina.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

Another lesser-known way of getting into FoU is to challenge an existing member to a round of roshambo. To those who don't know, roshambo is when someone kicks you in the nuts as hard as they can, then you kick them in the nuts as hard as you can. The cycle continues until someone falls. Last one standing gets the spot in FoU.Of course, no FoU member has ever lost a match of roshambo because as we all know; FoU members have no balls. Except Jaina.LOL. I'll let that one go cause I always appreciate a good South Park reference tee hee! Mecha Streisand right?Lol, yeah if you can roshambo for it, you're in. Good Luck!
<3 Mus
Feldspar

Post by Feldspar »

Lol, Stanley Ipkiss (Jim Carrey) would be in! If only I could get that mask....."It's nothing any American with balls of steel wouldn't do for his community."
Feldspar
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Hey you're no longer a n00b! Congrats! 8)
Feldspar

Post by Feldspar »

Thank you! Party time! :disco:
Feldspar
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

party time? that looks like a spam post...BAN HIM!