k well ppl say that snapes gay and all that :S but!

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
chuck

k well ppl say that snapes gay and all that :S but!

Post by chuck »

i no sum 1 that is super gay and he cant say hes not bcuse on house of pain he admitted he was and loved teh cok was ....--- bane!---.... he sed i love teh cok especially from u 2 loads of us and was listnin in on a arguement me and a dude kalled padawan was having and he sed he was taking screenies :) so theres teh update if u didnt no :P
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Right. I told you I didn't like you, stop following me... FREAK!
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

LMFAO...those randoms are the funniest dudes ever!
hota

Post by hota »

Dude, those guys need to pratice flaming, shit nubs these days.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Re: k well ppl say that snapes gay and all that :S but!

Post by Step »

i no sum 1 that is super gay and he cant say hes not bcuse on house of pain he admitted he was and loved teh cok was ....--- bane!---.... he sed i love teh cok especially from u 2 loads of us and was listnin in on a arguement me and a dude kalled padawan was having and he sed he was taking screenies :) so theres teh update if u didnt no :Pyou get my no vote for sure.....WORD lol
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I'm not sure what is going on, but in response to Step:"Yes."
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Digital

Post by Digital »

i no sum 1 that is super gay and he cant say hes not bcuse on house of pain he admitted he was and loved teh cok was ....--- bane!---.... he sed i love teh cok especially from u 2 loads of us and was listnin in on a arguement me and a dude kalled padawan was having and he sed he was taking screenies :) so theres teh update if u didnt no :PTaco, can u translate for us?
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

i no sum 1 that is super gay and he cant say hes not bcuse on house of pain he admitted he was and loved teh cok was ....--- bane!---.... he sed i love teh cok especially from u 2 loads of us and was listnin in on a arguement me and a dude kalled padawan was having and he sed he was taking screenies :) so theres teh update if u didnt no :PTaco, can u translate for us?i think this one is even too too much for our tacoingoist..............holy christ is this lame fuck not a keeper or what :wankah: :wankah: :wankah: :wankah:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Chuck you make taco look like an english master go away and never ever ever ever think about submitting flash to the portal again you fucking noob just delete your flash which i know you pirated.
chuck

k wot flash

Post by chuck »

aqnd if you dont like me ill leave cyas.
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.