Midget 9 Highschool 238

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Milk

Post by Milk »

Oh you mean exams? When I went to a American School last year I screwed up, but it had no direct effect on my gymnasiet (swedish for grades 10 and up) grades. OMG, I'm a senior, how fucking weird! Arn't seniors sopposed to be.. scary, bearded and taking drugs? I'm missing the damn beard :xThose are the seniors that never make it to school ;) you see them once in a blue moon and they look pissed :D Thats me!/me high fives Erb.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Oh you mean exams? When I went to a American School last year I screwed up, but it had no direct effect on my gymnasiet (swedish for grades 10 and up) grades. OMG, I'm a senior, how fucking weird! Arn't seniors sopposed to be.. scary, bearded and taking drugs? I'm missing the damn beard :xThose are the seniors that never make it to school ;) you see them once in a blue moon and they look pissed :D Thats me!Dude, you missed the part about me just missing the beard.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Oh you mean exams? When I went to a American School last year I screwed up, but it had no direct effect on my gymnasiet (swedish for grades 10 and up) grades. OMG, I'm a senior, how fucking weird! Arn't seniors sopposed to be.. scary, bearded and taking drugs? I'm missing the damn beard :xThose are the seniors that never make it to school ;) you see them once in a blue moon and they look pissed :D Thats me!Dude, you missed the part about me just missing the beard.Indeed, I suppose i have developed a problem with my attention span ;)
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

i wouldnt know, i dropped out of high school in the ninth grade........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

tib is grumpy
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

i wouldnt know, i dropped out of high school in the ninth grade........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:my sister droped out 11th, therefore we are now officially in the same grade. Graduation party is gonna be a blaaaaaast... /sarcasm
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

i wouldnt know, i dropped out of high school in the ninth grade........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:my sister droped out 11th, therefore we are now officially in the same grade. Graduation party is gonna be a blaaaaaast... /sarcasmi dropped out of school in gr. 9 ;) well, I went at teh beginning of each year but never made it to christmas! :P
gramps

Post by gramps »

Tib.. you really dropped out of school at 9th grade, and are now a highpowered lawyer? You go girl. :D
:{8):
jacen

Post by jacen »

congrats...I have to take fucking exams every single year. Mine are late too. Like june 22 and 23rd.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Tib.. you really dropped out of school at 9th grade, and are now a highpowered lawyer? You go girl. :Dw00t for tibb¥ and his slacking off then lucking into a good job skills. :bow: We all bow down to ¥ou. please teach us ¥our wa¥s. :D