Weeds

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
ReDWasK

Weeds

Post by ReDWasK »

dear jordy,long time listener, first time calleri was wondering what tips you had for pulling weeds, them dandelions sure are deep rooted mutha fuckasthnx
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

weed doesn't grow in canada, the netherlands only :twisted:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Bane
FoUster

Re: Weeds

Post by Bane »

dear jordy,long time listener, first time calleri was wondering what tips you had for pulling weeds, them dandelions sure are deep rooted mutha fuckasthnxIt says dear jordy, so I have nothing to do with this...Tools. The one that looks like a a needle dick (with a u shaped tip) and maybe the fork like thing.
Milk

Re: Weeds

Post by Milk »

dear jordy,long time listener, first time calleri was wondering what tips you had for pulling weeds, them dandelions sure are deep rooted mutha fuckasthnxIt says dear jordy, so I have nothing to do with this...Tools. The one that looks like a a needle dick (with a u shaped tip) and maybe the fork like thing.A spade? And Red if you still don't know, just think Tibby.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Dear ReD,Thank you for your letter! With the summer season fast approaching, I felt it would be a good idea to get this out for everyone to read, so that they might have an idea of how to rid themselves of these pesky weeds.First off, weeds are an evil we will never get rid of -- much like Tibby. The only preventitive measure that will surely get rid of weeds, (and any other hopes of growing plants again), is salting the earth. This is an extreme option which I do not recommend.It would seem that if you want your weeds gone, it wil become a case of rolling up your sleeves, grabbing a ho, and getting down and dirty. Note, I type "ho", not "hoe". Most hookers will charge $200-$300 to sexually gratify you, but instead of paying for that, you can hire them to rid your lawn of weeds.. I pay a standard of $225 for my entire lawn, but most will charge more, if you want the roots gone, that is.If you're a bit poor, or the job isn't a big one you can always pull them yourself. Buy a ten-pack of 33-gallon heavy-duty trash bags. The key here is to not be, 'punk in drublic'. If you notice some guy who is seemingly drunk walking down the street, you can ask if his name is Erbsmokah. If it is, simply tell him that he can have all the weed he can pull. Then hand him the bag. The job is done.The last thing I would suggest, if you have the time, and sadistic love of making your neighbors smell burning weeds is to buy a flamethrower, and burn the hell out of those weeds. The ground will be ugly and black, but the weeds will be gone. Also, handling flamethrowers is bad ass.Hope that was helpful!-Jordan Tha Gardening Doffa
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

You must garden more. Waaaaaay cooler then I am. Flamethrower.. GENIOUS!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

asddpoasdopiausdoiashd
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

I'm soo bloody confused now....is this forum a call in show or like dear abby?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

wow a flamethrower....
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I'm soo bloody confused now....is this forum a call in show or like dear abby?Goddamn you, Juggs!It's Dear Jordy!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!