Welcome The Clan Quid!!!

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Yay.
jacen

Post by jacen »

grats quid...you know it was a lot more than that sandwich and tibby's medical bills, you also paid for dentures, a new mohagony cane, one of those old people hats, and a years subscription to opra's magazine... not to mention the large quantity of sheep and lube. :roll:
If you're fresh, you're clean.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

grats quid...you know it was a lot more than that sandwich and tibby's medical bills, you also paid for dentures, a new mohagony cane, one of those old people hats, and a years subscription to opra's magazine... not to mention the large quantity of sheep and lube. :roll:You forgot to mention his coffin :P And welcome Quiddy
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

WE LOVE YOU QUID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

i thought quid was already in FoU is this some kind of joke? no but really congrats to you who has become no longer wanted in the fate.
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

Congrats Squid!!! I remember calling you that back in the JK days so I have some prerogative to call you that :P
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

WElcome!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Congrats Squid!!! I remember calling you that back in the JK days so I have some prerogative to call you that :PAlright clown, you and only you can call me Squid...once a year, every five years.
[banner]
[/banner]
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Congrats Squid!!! I remember calling you that back in the JK days so I have some prerogative to call you that :PAlright clown, you and only you can call me Squid...once a year, every five years.Once a year yet every five....oh boy, seems like we're got another one
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Congrats Squid!!! I remember calling you that back in the JK days so I have some prerogative to call you that :PAlright clown, you and only you can call me Squid...once a year, every five years.Once a year yet every five....oh boy, seems like we're got another onewho taughted us how to spoke good english?