FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

what did he say? lets eat?
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

tiberius

Post by tiberius »

I had to read that sentance 5 times to understand it.And erm, we don't need a picture of the day, we can just laugh at you. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: you actually understood it????? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Well, the idea itself is not that bad, but it does come from chuck.Liking an idea from chuck is bad,But hey, "Shall the one who never committed a sin throw the first rock" :oops:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

har har it wouldn't last for long
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

You idea would be a good one if we we're actually going to keep up with taking a pic everyday..It would end up being a pic of the month/year.. We are lazy fucks. :P
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Word, Erb.Bane, Quid and gramps, get your heads out of your asses. He's done nothing to deserve that kind of treatment. It's a suggestion; he's not making fun of you in anyway. He's trying to help us make the site more interesting.As for the idea, I like it, Chuck. On Erb's statement, we are lazy, and the screens would come in at random times. I do like the idea, though. :)
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Hey Jordan: food for thought.Read what we post before thr0ing hate. I clearly threw none at Chuck, and he even thanked me for agreeing with him. I actually happen to like Chuck. He's quirky in his own way. :D
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

That wasn't "h8".It's like telling a kid not to point at people. It's rude, so you tell them to stop acting like a dick.You weren't exactly included in there, but you haven't been treating him like a star.EDIT:Also, before Gramps thinks I'm out to get him even more, notice I also included my best buddies Quid and Bane cos I felt they were being rude, too. :roll:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
gramps

Post by gramps »

EDIT: Read my new pm that I sent before reading your new comment on the thread. And, I do happen to like Chuck. I think he has an oddly unique attitude, and anybody new that has ever registered, I have treated with respect.That is who I am.
:{8):
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I like him because he rolls with the punches, of which he gets alot :PI mean, Zippo probably loves Chuck since he is now taking all the good insults.. Zippo's only worth second rate material now..Congrats there zippy