k its a suggestion ok...

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
chuck

Post by chuck »

bob shut up you old grandad and by the way i could speak properly if i wanted to like this, but i choose not to old man.
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

old grandad wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

bob shut up you old grandad and by the way i could speak properly if i wanted to like this, but i choose not to old man.That's not quite proper, Chuck. But you sure are getting closer!
[banner]
[/banner]
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

bob shut up you old grandad and by the way i could speak properly if i wanted to like this, but i choose not to old man.Hey! Don't talk to Bob that way! Talk to Tib that way!
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

LOL this is the funniest fucking thread i've read in a looooong time... that's all i have to sayyou're fooken right man, guys keep it up!
chuck

Post by chuck »

hey if bob says stuff about me ill say stuff back to him.
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

bob shut up you old grandad and by the way i could speak properly if i wanted to like this, but i choose not to old man.That's not quite proper, Chuck. But you sure are getting closer! Can you start a sentence with but?
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Almost there Chuck! A little more capitalization and puncuation and you'll be golden!As in."Hey, if Bob literates crude suggestments about me, I shall reply in saying hurtful things to him.":D
[banner]
[/banner]
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Almost there Chuck! A little more capitalization and puncuation and you'll be golden!As in."Hey, if Bob literates crude suggestments about me, I shall reply in saying hurtful things to him.":Dsuggestments????????????????????? wtf is that?????????????have a bit of the ol' chucky in ye ............... :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

suggestments?IMPOSTED?FOU ARE THEY ONLY VOTE?ARE ALL WE HAVE IS PISTOL?i DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO ME THIS!