Batman Begins

You can talk about anything in here
ReDWasK

Batman Begins

Post by ReDWasK »

anyone else see this tonite?i thought the beginning was a bit slow, maybe first 30 minutes, but man it picked up, easily the best batman pic (tho that aint saying much really)batman is cool again
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

ill prolly see it soon maybe tomorrow
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Me and my friends are gunna go and wear batman masks, heck yes.
[banner]
[/banner]
gramps

Post by gramps »

Holy I saw this with a huge group on opening night! It was a ton of fun.But holy = holy. I almost screwed up my curfew because it was so long! It was 2 hours and 30 minutes without a single preview! For a batman movie, that caught me off guard.And wurd Quid! The masks were so tight!!! I was talking to this pimp arse 5 year old who was all dressed up. :D Overall I'd say 8 out of 10.And holy... I love the Dark Shadow Force or whatever his trainers are called. I wish you had actually seen more of the training though....But I thought it was so interesting how **SPOILER!***[spoiler:4b1f34f0e6]The secret organization had been around for centuries, and whenever a population or city had gotten out of hand they eradicated them. Like how they burnt down London, helped destroy Rome, and they even said they brought the rats (Black Plague noobs. :D) to Europe. Very cool references I thoughtt. [/spoiler:4b1f34f0e6] :{8):
:{8):
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

i just got back from seeing it. Holy shit dude, the best batman movie yet! Good actors, good music, nice villians. And they are making a sequel to this. They are gonna start reviving the old Batman who was a little more Sinister and "dark". Before they completely turned him into a panzy o_O!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Before they completely turned him into a panzy o_O!They made this cartoon show called "The Batman"Gayest thang evar!The only reason I say this is because nothing and I mean nothing can beat the original batman series!
[banner]
[/banner]
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

this movie is amazing
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Batman = God
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Before they completely turned him into a panzy o_O!They made this cartoon show called "The Batman"Gayest thang evar!The only reason I say this is because nothing and I mean nothing can beat the original batman series!The animated series??
gramps

Post by gramps »

Yeah it definetly seemed like there was a looooooot of sequel potential! :thumbright: And I like this actor who plays batman a lot more than George Clooney personally. :{8):
:{8):