Question if ANYONES here

Updates on mapping progress
Gaggle

Question if ANYONES here

Post by Gaggle »

Since the mapping part of the forums isnt looked at a lot, this might not get answered. But I gotta question as to BSPing. I've been making maps for quite awhile, and never had this problem, and it jus randomly happened. I CAN'T BSP! It's like, whenever i do bsp, the console appears as normal, but when i try to load it on single player... it says cant find map... wth is wrong!??!

Its all bout mE!
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

On a side note, the FoU Hangout V2 map for jk2 is corrupt on the downloads page. >.<
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

what the hell
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

uhhh sup guys lol, goes anyone know the answer?and plus im not Gaggle anymore, im (0tt0)Guard, and since u guys are so advanced in mapping, maybe u cud help me out

Its all bout mE!
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Sup Guard its me Hobar 8)
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Sup - Its me The Master Jedi you have been wanting to be like for all these years.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I will upload the Hangout map to snape and have him replace it ;) or wait he probably already has it durrr....
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Are you formatting the map for single player?Excuse me if I'm a bit off, cos it's been awhile since I messed with Jk2radiant, but there is a choice you can makeThat is, it formats the .bsp for single player or multiplayer. I dont' remember exactly where it was, but I believe it is in the options whne you first start the map. Try converting it into a single player format. See if that works.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I will upload the Hangout map to snape and have him replace it ;) or wait he probably already has it durrr....Fixed eeet.