ban on ronald Mc. money scene

You can talk about anything in here
pieman

ban on ronald Mc. money scene

Post by pieman »

yeh bout one week ago i got food poisoning from their food (i think it was the fries) but the damn food got me sick then i went to a wedding yeh so ban Mc.y d's
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Good story.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Just watch Super Size Me....and i'm glad I stopped the fast food for awhile now, can't eat that stuff due to gymnastics
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

did you just get into gymnastics? Maybe it was awhile ago I just didn't hear about it. anyways I should probably eat good for sports but I'm young and eat anything but I have started to stop drinking pop so WOOT
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I love McD's, I watched Super size me.. It made me want McD's so I hit the drive thru.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Join the McDonalds boycott!=p
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

I dont eat their and I feel great cause I dont. :D
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I love McD's But i also eat healthy.. It's ok to eat crap every now and then if you take care of youself on the regular ;)I also have a super fast metabolism, I burn fat like crazy! Right now thats good but, It may turn out I have an overactive thyroid so it may backfire on me in the future :|'cmon the fries are soooo good..
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

as much as you fucking hate mcdonaldsyou will still eat it once in a while.it's true for every person in the world.
pieman

Post by pieman »

yeh im glad you like my story... and yes McD's is fast food as in fast i mean coming back out (both ends)sadly :cry: i do concure (sorry bout the grammer its 12:59am wait 1:00)with darth bob i will some day return to McD's....................just like that one time i busted my head open on coscos benchs i went back (for TP a big thing of it)and i got 6 stichs to prove it..............well now is a scar so yeh
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"