Anyone play?

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
UberGoat

Anyone play?

Post by UberGoat »

I'm playing this game nowadays. I play on one of the official servers (Chaos) and I've already made millions and millions of zeny after about two weeks of playing, lol. Anyway, please share in this thread if you play on the same server or anything.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

iRO is whoreible. Play on free servers, dammit.
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

I'd rather play the real game though. Free servers put all these custom NPCs, very high level limits, and all that crap. :x
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

I'd rather play the real game though. Free servers put all these custom NPCs, very high level limits, and all that crap. :xThat's exactly why you play on the free servers. :x
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

Most of the time the custom NPCs are dumb because the people incharge of the servers are dumb. Also, everyone ends up being godlike and filthy rich so there's no point in playing.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Kal, lion and I play on a very wicked server, very very low rates (3/3/2 or so) but very awesome to play on 600+ players without lag.. our team has mixed jobs, Kal is support and lion and I are mainly attack (with share exp) it's really cool!We're playing on EuphROClick here to go to EuphRO.Let's not forget, it's all free!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Kal, lion and I play on a very wicked server, very very low rates (3/3/2 or so) but very awesome to play on 600+ players without lag.. our team has mixed jobs, Kal is support and lion and I are mainly attack (with share exp) it's really cool!We're playing on EuphROClick here to go to EuphRO.Let's not forget, it's all free!When do you guys play Dutchy?I have that installed just never can find anyone on when I get on.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Kal, lion and I play on a very wicked server, very very low rates (3/3/2 or so) but very awesome to play on 600+ players without lag.. our team has mixed jobs, Kal is support and lion and I are mainly attack (with share exp) it's really cool!We're playing on EuphROClick here to go to EuphRO.Let's not forget, it's all free!When do you guys play Dutchy?I have that installed just never can find anyone on when I get on.Played yesterday like all day bro, today i have a 15 hour shift, don't have any chance to play, tomorrow I got another busy day, hopefully I can play Monday again...otherwise Tuesday for sure, I've got Tuesday all day off, oh and ask Kal, he has like holidays 24/7! ;)Get your ass on MSN sometime, I'll wake up early in one of these days so we can play, I'm currently lv 33/23 or so. :)My ingame name:Beyond The GraveKal's ingame name:KalZakathlion's ingame name:lionsqauanyone else to add?
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted