whats better???

Talk about anything SWG related here
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

i would stick it in his ass before you light it....i would stick a whole pack in there if i were you too
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Watever, everyone can say I'm crying and I don't give a flying fuck. You know I'm right, Jedi should take much longer to finish. Jace hasn't even been a Jedi for a month. Bitch Please.Why?Because Jedi is suppose to be very hard, end-game thing to do. Why make it more in line with normal professions by makeing it easier in all aspects? Just another reason to nerf Jedi more.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

I dunno about you, but for Alloek Jacen and myself it is very hard to raise the millions of dollars to purchase jedi skill tapes :/
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

go to walmart, buy the total experience, register the cd key, return the game.....rinse and repeat!soon you'll have enough barcs to sell....
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I remember when you would see a Jedi...you would call all your friends to come watch...it would be a rare event of some sort...but now...you just gotta walk into any major city and bam just about everyone is Jedi...it would suck grinding so hard before and being proud of yourself when now you take a week with this double xp shit ( only way to keep people playing ) and just grind on dant and youre good to go.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

You can't unlock Jedi in a week no matter how fast you grind..You can master an elite proffession in a week, but you can't unlock shit until you do the village which takes 12 weeks minimum and thats only if you have two free unlocks.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Umm...I never said anything about how long it takes...its too easy all you gotta do is grind whoop tee doo...you can do that AFK and even if a bounty hunter kills you oh well just AFK grind one more night and bam youre good to go...I guess SOE just wanted to keep the players playing as long as possible.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Umm...I never said anything about how long it takes...its too easy all you gotta do is grind whoop tee doo...you can do that AFK and even if a bounty hunter kills you oh well just AFK grind one more night and bam youre good to go...I guess SOE just wanted to keep the players playing as long as possible.You can AFK grind ANY proffession... And you have to do a shitload more than grind to get jedi.. You need to Get all the badges then all the Village quests..I think most of you are just pissed off because you don't have Jedis..Fuck man, 90% of the people who have Jedis now have been playing since Day one.. Rayhova is probably one of the quickest to get Jedi but not one of you cried when he got it.. Infact it wasn't until just recently when Jace became Jedi that everybody started whining.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Umm I am not whining nor do I play the game...AFK grind any profession? Yeah but what should that "Shitload" be so much more if you are AFK anyway...I wouldnt want a Jedi anyway...too common... I play JK2 for that. And yeah I can see where people would be pissed since Jace got full template in like 2 weeks...Sooner or later it will be JK2...no crafters or anything woooo ...do you even need crafters to build lightsabers?
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Umm I am not whining nor do I play the game...AFK grind any profession? Yeah but what should that "Shitload" be so much more if you are AFK anyway...I wouldnt want a Jedi anyway...too common... I play JK2 for that. And yeah I can see where people would be pissed since Jace got full template in like 2 weeks...Sooner or later it will be JK2...no crafters or anything woooo ...do you even need crafters to build lightsabers?Jedi craft their own sabers. :?