!!

Talk about anything SWG related here
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

BOOM HEADSHOT!So yeah, let me tell you a little about myself. I work everyone once in a while, occasionally, ya know I cant really hold down a job, for people like me its really tough. My dad owns a gun shop, but he doesnt like to admit it, but i think it makes him nervous when i work there because whenever i get a gun in my hand, it just automatically points to someones head. Sometimes i think, maybe i wanna join the army. I mean, its like FPS with better graphics. But if you lag out there, your dead. I even heard theres no respawn points in RL.Ok, that really isn't uber funny anymore. :?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

BOOM HEADSHOT!So yeah, let me tell you a little about myself. I work everyone once in a while, occasionally, ya know I cant really hold down a job, for people like me its really tough. My dad owns a gun shop, but he doesnt like to admit it, but i think it makes him nervous when i work there because whenever i get a gun in my hand, it just automatically points to someones head. Sometimes i think, maybe i wanna join the army. I mean, its like FPS with better graphics. But if you lag out there, your dead. I even heard theres no respawn points in RL.Ok, that really isn't uber funny anymore. :? I still think that Dai is funny.Let's all whore something for way too long. C'mon, it'll be fun. I call, erm...the UK.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
DaikatanaGenshu

BARC suck. I prooved it by racing a guy with my regular old swoop and winning.They look cool but arent worth more than any other vehicle.Ummm considering the fact that they can never be disabled and that they can't be crafted, that's why they cost so much.
jacen

Post by jacen »

well its not funny to you because you dont play css a lot dai...
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

good god i remember when dai stared a shotgun on the ground, couldnt figure how to pick it up and he got killed like 1 minute later.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

BARC suck. I prooved it by racing a guy with my regular old swoop and winning.They look cool but arent worth more than any other vehicle.A: You sit back, all relaxed, versus the crouch over look on the swoop.B: You can just repair it if its disabled!!! Being a Jedi that is sort of...important. (Being that my speeders are usually blown up cause of constant PvP)
DaikatanaGenshu

well its not funny to you because you dont play css a lot dai...I may not play CSS everyday like I used to, but I'm not a total noob, man. I GET the joke, just isn't real funny anymore.
DaikatanaGenshu

Oh hell yes. Hell. Yes.
jacen

Post by jacen »

dont hate...fps doug did nothing to you. All he wanted was some headshots. lol jk... me and bob still think its funny, and desu must, because it is now his sig. Its a classic.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

fps doug is clean, quality internet humor.