The Bob Family

You can talk about anything in here
Darth Bob
FoUster

The Bob Family

Post by Darth Bob »

many of you, well ok, few of you know of the bob family, a local group of crazy numb nuts who all wear tie fighter pilot suits.. so here is the lowdown of the BF.... please note i do not remember which real person played the role of the family member...DARTH BOB'S GRANDPAit all began with him, the son of an unknown couple, he married DARTH BOB'S GRANDMA but she died in a horrible.. terrible... x wing accident... they had one son, DARTH BOB'S DAD.. the first one to enlist in the Tie Pilot Academy after the accident to. ummm. avenge grandma?!! a tradition carried out ever sinceDARTH BOB'S DADthe father of me, the son of DARTH BOB'S GRANDPA.. he married a slut from the streets and she had me and DARTH ROB... daddy then kicked the slut down to florida after a divorce.. afterwards, he found another slut and she had DARTH ROD and DARTH TOD.. the younger twins...she too was booted to florida.. then he took the whole family and moved to bespin...DARTH BOBme you retards, i was born 5 minutes before DARTH ROB, my twin.. i was a successful tie pilot, and was promoted to grand admiral! anyway i got a lot of cash, bought a lightsaber, a house under the local duel pad in bespin, also a summer condo and a slut shack in bespin..DARTH ROBthe somewhat younger twin of DARTH BOB... the dad took rob and bob to bespin after bob was promoted to Grand admiral, while rob was vice admiral. DARTH RODthe son of the second ummm.. wife of DARTH BOB'S DAD.. he was born a few minutes before DARTH TOD....DARTH TODthe younger of the second set of twins.. he eventually went insane, and was booted from all existence of family records except for this... he is presumed dead after forgetting to put his helmet on when entering his tie fighter..DARTH CALVINthe long lost cousin of DARTH BOB... he was eventually orphaned because his parents were killed in a raid by rebel y wings.. and DARTH BOB'S DAD didnt wanna keep up with him he was then adopted by the TACO FAMILY...DARTH BLAZEan opposite case, blaze was orphaned by the TACO FAMILY after TACOBELL was put in financial troubles.. he was adopted by DARTH BOB..well actually he was more of um.. pursuaded to become a member of the family...DARTH COB/GOBGOB was a weird one, he is not associated with DARTH BOB'S DAD in any way, but DNA tests prove he is in fact related to the bobs... he would then change his name to COB and eventually die when he stabbed himself with his lightsaberDARTH BOB'S SLUTalthough the slut is not related, she was rumored to have an affair with bob... guess what... she's in florida.... because she refused to have sex... not very slutty eh?OTHER INFORMATIONthe TACO FAMILY was of course the family tree of TACOBELL... for instance, DARTH CALVIN was really revealed to be TACOBELL.. and DARTH BLAZE used to be BURRITOBELL... they were thought to be nice, until a war started around the house.. the perhaps the coolest thing ive ever seen happened... the families clashed in the streets and BOB FAMILY proved victorious because people ended up disconnecting or being adopted?!now this gives a new meaning to DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILYREAL INFORMATIONthis all started when kazr posed as my father, then someone became darth rob, then someone was grandpa... darth tod turned out to be a real big asshole, so i booted his ass from the family for disgracing it... blaze was with taco until taco family sorta.. died? cob changed his name to gob after he went to TF after BF, went BACK to BF, then left all together.. the slut eventually either disconnected or changed the name to something else.. i dont remember.... all in all, the BF and TF only lasted one day.. except for DARTH BOB, DARTH BOB'S DAD, and DARTH BOB'S GRANDPA because sometimes they will be seenAND NOW YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT THE BOB FAMILY!!!!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

shouldnt this be in the spam thread..? :wink:
Christian

Post by Christian »

very much so.....or in the silly, unrelated to anything thread :)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

You mean Step's house? :wink:
Christian

Post by Christian »

you mean Step's box, lol.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

*^@!#&^!@*(&^#*@&!^# Keep that junk outta my box! LOL
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Isn't that TruV's box?! :P
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Shush!!!! Keep it down Snape, TruV is just over his Trauma about his stolen box!!!! EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeP :roll:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

:shake2: :shake2: :shake2: :shake2: :shake2: :shake2: weeeeeeeeeee
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

LoL, this is the funniest sticky ever...sorta :D